anista designs

Flexibility
Profile Picture
V
07/21/2013

Working with Anista Designs was truly the funnest part of my wedding planning process. The invitations they provide are absolutely beautiful and the one we picked out was made to perfectly match our theme.

I never waited any more than a few hours for a response when I had questions about modifications and procedure for ordering. Once we placed the order, our proof was sent over the very next day. Anista Designs is a wonderful vendor. They really want to make sure everything you order has your own personal touch to make it unique and special for your event. I will definitely be using their services for any of my future paper products. I highly reccommend them. Check out their facebook page and Etsy shop!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
361 Kerr Street, Oakville, ON L6K 3B9

specializing in vintage inspired invitations, stationery, cards and other paper accessories

We focus on making a fantastic and unique "first impression" for our clients.  Anista Designs specializes in handmade vintage-inspired stationery, invitations and cards for weddings, showers, birthdays...any occasion you wish! We pride ourselves on the personal touches in making our clients feel special.  It is an important event and we love to celebrate the excitement with you! Our attention to detail allows us to create special items that we would give ourselves - and I guess indirectly we are! Because we are assisting you in fulfilling your vision, it is important to us to ensure you are completely thrilled about the final product.  (and we want your recipient(s) to be 'wowed' too!)  We look forward to working with you and making your first impression a spectacular one!

Details