Angie Williams AW Wedding Hair and Makeup Services

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Angie was amazing to work with, she made my dreams come true with the most perfect hair and makeup for my girls and I. Words can't describe how happy I was with everything, and I have already recommended her to a few future brides.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
6116 Luther ln, Dallas, TX 75225

Hair Stylist / Makeup Artist available on location

First of all congratulations on your wedding day!

I am an on location bridal hair stylist and makeup artist serving the Dallas Ft. Worth area for over 9 years. I always ensure you are 100% satisfied and overwhelmed with joy on your big day. I also strive to make your day as stress free as possible. I make it my personal goal that the time right before your wedding is fun and relaxing. I am not only skilled with wedding hair and flawless makeup but have worked on countless editorial shoots to ensure perfection for your photographers. My timing is impeccable and I pride myself on always finishing on time or a little early. Please contact me for questions on availability and pricing. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Wishes*** Angie     *Air Brush Artistry * Traditional Makeup option *On Location * Adjustable to your personal style * Timeless Bridal Beauty *Fun and Friendly Staff * On Time Arrival *Waterproof, Weatherproof Products

Details
Services: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Spa
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
Angie is a true artist when it comes to getting someone ready for their special day. Can't say enough wonderful things about her. She loves her work and loves her brides which is important. To know that someone truly cares is definitely a quality you want to have in the person who is getting you ready for your special day, an that is a quality that I have seen (and you will see) in Angie. She is absolutely superb.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Angie Williams AW Wedding Hair and Makeup Services is a wedding hair and makeup artist from Dallas, TX. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Plano, and Mckinney. Angie Williams AW Wedding Hair and Makeup Services is a professional wedding Hair stylist and makeup artist that has been part of the Dallas, TX wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in on location hair and airbrush makeup services