Angela's Cake Fun

Angela's Cake Fun

Sweet treats for any occasion

568 N Homestead Ln
Lancaster, KY 40444 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Kosher, Lactose Free, Organic
Health license: No

About Us
My name is Angela Herrlein, and I am a new cake artist that believes that taste is everything. I know times are hard and made reasonable prices for my services. I am trying to provide fresh homemade treats made to order. For my customers, I feel that it is important to really get to know my customers, see what they want and expect, then do my best to create the idea they had. I offer tastings, consultations, and delivery. I also take health issues into account for diabetics and try to help with treats for them. With just starting out, I am currently working out of my home until I can really afford to move a new building. I want to encourage and  welcome customers to visit so to see how I mange things and how clean I keep my work area. As a former teacher I believe in upgrading my skills with classes (that I soon will be taking to learn any new ideas) and will only get better with each job. I look forward to helping you.
Feel free to visit my website for pictures of my cakes, email me, or call to set up appointment.

Thank You for your time.

Angela Herrlein
606-416-6366
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire