Angela's Bridal

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

If you are looking for an amazing, unique, and one of a kind gown please go to Angela's. I was so pleased with every aspect of my experience there. The staff is so easy to work with, and very accomodating. I had to plan my wedding from another state, and they went above and beyond to work with me even from another state. My dress and veil were gorgeous, I recieved numerous compliments, and was deliriously happy with the way everything turned out. I went to many bridal shops around the area looking for my dress and none really even came close to Angela's. I would definetly choose them to find your dream dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
126 State Street , Albany, NY 12207
BLOG

Angela’s Bridal provides exceptional services to brides in Albany and throughout the Upstate NY area.  We are located in the heart of Downtown Albany at 126 State Street.

We pride ourselves on helping our brides choose the perfect wedding dress for their special event.  We are proud to carry lines that are exclusive to Angela’s Bridal; Lazaro, Paloma Blanca, Pronovias, Tara Keely, Hayley Paige and Mikaella Bridals, which all are unavailable anywhere else in the Albany NY region.

Angela’s Bridal has been providing premium Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Gowns, Special Occasion Gowns and Flower Girl Dresses for over 20 years, ensuring that Albany brides find the perfect bridal gown they have always dreamt of.

Call us today (518) 869-1848 to arrange an appointment and see for yourself why Angela’s Bridal in Albany, NY is considered by women in the capital district as the place in Albany to find the perfect gown.  We cannot wait to help you find your dream dress!

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
Although I have never purchased a gown from Angelas' I have sent many of my brides to the shop. It is just up the street. The people I send there always have wonderful things to say. When we are working on photo shoots for magazines and productions the dresses most often come from this shop. They are always willing to lend me the latest item or what ever I need. Check out the Cover of Well Wed Fall Winter 2012 and you will see a stunning gown that came from this salon.