Los angeles, orange county, ventura, san diego, santa barbara, CA
626.524.6210   Visit Website
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Angelina and her staff were amazing and truly wonderful to work with. From the moment we met at the trial I knew she’d do a fabulous job beautifying me and my girls. She was responsive and flexible to my ever changing contract. On the day of our wedding she showed up earlier than anticipated with two assistants, and was ready to go in no time. I arranged for my five bridesmaids, my mom, mother-in-law, and our Officiant (who was a dear friend), as well as myself, to be done up. Each beautician took their time to really perfect everyone’s hair and make-up. When something was a little off, everyone was more than willing to jump in to make the necessary changes. They didn’t pack up until I had given the final ok on everyone’s look and despite the large bridal party, we finished early and in perfect timing for pictures. All day long people came up to me and expressed how fabulous my hair and make-up looked and the girls agreed. Looking over some of the pictures, I’m so glad I went with Angelina; she did an amazing job and everyone looked fabulous! She was a true pleasure to work with and she did a fabulous job. Even my mom was happy, and she’s a tough cookie to please.

Angela Tam - Celebrity & Wedding Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist Team | Los Angeles & Orange County responded with the following comments:

It was my pleasure working with you on your special day. Me and my artists also had a very enjoyable time with everyone. Please let me know the next time you and/or mom has a speical event or a beauty pageant...would be more than delighted to see you again!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Los Angeles, Orange County, Ventura, San Diego, Santa Barbara, CA 91030
BLOG

Exquisite Beauty | Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist Team | Wedding Photographers | Jewelry Boutique

ABOUT US

Celebrity and Wedding Bridal Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist Team

Los Angeles . Orange County . Ventura . San Diego . Santa Barbara | Southern California & Destination

Bridal Design for Traditional Wedding . Indian South Asian Brides . Asian Brides . Vintage Bride Victory Roll

Glamour and High Fashio n Design for Celebrity and Commerical

*Specialize in Airbrush makeup and Traditional makeup.

*Professional Hair Extension for Elaborate Hair Design.

*Customize appointment for Single to Large Wedding and Event Group

*The Knot Best of Wedding Award for 3 Consecutive Years for Los Angeles
*One Wed Best Vendor for 5 Consecutive Years for Orange County

WEBSITE:

www.angelatam.com

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/106983110997106290835/ AngelatamMakeupandHairTeam/posts

EXQUISITE MAKEUP & HAIR DESIGN  |   LUXURY SERVICES

ANGELA TAM is a highly sought after Celebrity Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist. ANGELA TAM  has designed for thousands of brides in all ages,  nationalities and skin types in her 15 years of experience.  We will create an immaculate look for you and your group.  We have professional techniques for Tattoo Coverage and Coverage Concealer for all Skin Discolorations.  Angela Tam Beauty Team will create a timeless elegance to  transform everyone into a mesmerizing beauty for wedding, engagement, pageants and all events. Our hair styling including hair extension for brides and bridal parties. Angela Tam thrives on making brides feel beautiful and glamorous on their special day, wheather it is a for natural glow or smokey eye design.

We believe in creating Exceptional Beauty Experiences.  Our carefully selected  team of beauty experts, have earned a reputation among the elite for their talents and warm professionalism.  We are committed to making your Wedding Day a Special One to cater your event group at Your Location in Southern California.

Setup your Preview appointment today at a Special Rate of $100, mention of "Wedding Wire".

EMAIL:  angelatam.design@gmail.com

TEL: 626.524.6210

Please also check out  Other Services that we offer:

Angela and Cedric Photography - Wedding and Portrait Photographer

www.angelaandcedric.com

Beloved Sparkles Boutique - Bridal Jewelry | Rhinestone Hair Accessories

www.belovedsparkles.com

We can create a personalize Event Package for your Beauty and Wedding Photography.

Details
Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (11)
Angelina & her team are always a dream to work with. They possess a level of professionalism that comforts the planner & bride as well as the creativity & skill to back their talents up. They are all sweet in nature & a joy to be around & our brides are always ready on time! :-)
PROS I KNOW (133) View All 133 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Angela Tam - Celebrity & Wedding Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist Team | Los Angeles & Orange County is a wedding Los Angeles Orange County Makeup Artist Team & Photographers from Pasadena, Los Angeles County. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles, Orange County, and Ventura. Angela Tam - Celebrity & Wedding Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist Team | Los Angeles & Orange County is a professional wedding Makeup Artist & Hair DesignTeam & Wedding Photographers that has been part of the Los Angeles County, Orange County & Ventura County wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Los Angeles and Orange County Wedding Bridal Makeup and Hair Design and Wedding Photography for Indian and Asian Wedding Makeup