Angel Eyes Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Michelle
09/21/2013

Our photographer was our favorite wedding purchase. My fiance didn't have a say in who our photographer was going to be. I knew it would be Hilda long before I met my fiance.

After securing our wedding date with our church and booking our reception venue, Hilda was the first vendor we booked. I knew her photography was amazing, but after meeting her in person, I knew for sure that she was the perfect photographer for our wedding. A combination of fun and laid-back, Hilda made us laugh throughout the entire planning process and made us feel completely at ease in front of the camera on our wedding day.

I'm not sure how many brides trust their wedding photographer enough to tell them "take whatever photos you want on our wedding day, we trust you", but I'm so glad we did. I mean, what wedding photographer lays down on the ground to get an amazing shot of you and the church?

Hilda's artistic and unique style is exactly what we wanted. Everyone who has seen our photos has commented on how beautiful and different they are from the "typical" wedding photos. We couldn't be happier with our photos and with Hilda. We would recommend her to EVERYONE getting married.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
7132 North Harlem Avenue, Chicago, IL 60631
BLOG

Photography that transcends

Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
Angel Eyes Photography is my first choice wedding photographer! When it comes to recommending vendors to my clients, I recommend Hilda and know that my client will recieve top notch service and an outstanding product. Hilda's unique blend of artisty and her ability to capture the moment leave the cleint with a beautiful peice of art to hang on their walls and hold the memories of their wedding day forever!