Andrew Morrell Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Andrew is AMAZING! I could just leave it at that but I'll explain how he exceeded our expectations. Right from the start, we loved his portfolio and decided there was no point in looking into any other photographers and we are so happy we stuck with him! Andrew did 3 events for us, a tumeric/henna ceremony, our rehearsal dinner and our wedding and our family and friends could not stop talking about how great our photographer is, how he's taken 1000000 photos and how he's always there for the right moment. Andrew seemed to catch everything we wanted, plus more, and had such a good eye for our fusion events. He really put together a story for us. Andrew was comfortably early to all of our events, and really helped me out when I was trying to coordinate people/vendors...looking back at it, I think he was essentially my personal day of planner. He just really wanted to make sure everything went well for us and also made sure that the girls were eating while getting ready before the event!
Since Andrew is super fun and a goof ball, it was really easy to be his subject. Actually, I never really felt like I had to pose for him and that's awesome because we didn't want staged photos! I can't think of anything else I would have asked him to do differently, because he always went several steps above what we thought he'd do. Andrew did a spectacular job (he's just a one man show, too) and I think if I'd asked him for a certain shot, he would have waded through water or climbed a tree to get it for me....lucky for him I didn't need that :-)
We definitely recommend AMP if you want awesome, candid shots (he will do staged photos if you ask for them) that tell a story, and a seamless event.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Potomac Falls, VA 20165
BLOG

Creative, Artistic, Forever.

You want artistic & creative photos. You want your day captured from start to finish with surprising & emotional images. And you want an empathetic, ebullient, flexible, funny & friendly photographer right there with you taking care of those details.

That's me.

And my clients think so too... (please read my ... read more

That's me.

And my clients think so too... (please read my reviews - the tab is right up there ^)... take a look at my website.

AMP offers you all of your images with full reproduction rights - as part of every package at no extra cost - encouraging you to take advantage of self-produced media. AND - AMP offers an industry rarity - the FasTime video - a timelapse movie of every single image taken at your wedding, condensed into a 5-8 minute emotional journey through your day.

I am based in the Washington DC metro area & travel anywhere.

Call me - 301-529-3410. We'll talk. Or email me - andrewmorrell@mac.com. We'll talk some more.

MORE ABOUT ANDREW:

I've photographed hundreds of weddings - from a 14th century Palace in Spain to the basement of a rural Ohio church. I’ve shot an intimate wedding on a beach in Cabo & a 600 guest wedding in Chicago. I traveled over 16 time zones to capture an eclectic Indian wedding in Melbourne, Australia & I braved a few exits on the Beltway to shoot a Sudanese Muslim wedding in DC. I’ve captured same-sex weddings, a backyard party that turned into a wedding (yeah - that happened), & hundreds of joyous weddings in churches, synagogues, hotels & outdoor settings. I even captured Steph & Mau’s wedding at the foot of an active volcano in Costa Rica that erupted mid-ceremony! I’ve been asked to travel the world to capture the most wonderful & lasting images for people.

Wedding photography is 50% photography & 50% personality. My clients tell me they feel like I am a close friend, allowing them to be completely comfortable & stress-free. And that brings out their true personality, which in turn makes for the best photos. Their feedback has given me the humble honor of having won a bunch of awards, including WeddingWire’s highest honor 2 years running. Other photographers have recognized my work too, by giving me consecutive Editor’s Choice awards at the image publishing site Two Bright Lights.

You might have seen some of my work on CNN, in Popular Photography, on the Huffington Post, or on wedding blogs Capitol Romance, Done Brilliantly, BridesView, Love Toast Blog or dozens of others.

One more time with the info: 301-529-3410  |   andrewmorrell@mac.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2006
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
Andrew is an amazing photographer! We've worked with him a handful of times and I am always so happy to see is work. He is professional, friendly and a great photographer. Every time I've gotten to see his client gallery I can't decide which pictures to choose -there are so many beautiful moments. You wont regret working with Andrew Morrell Photography!!
PROS I KNOW (94)
Andrew Morrell Photography is a wedding Photographer from Washington DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia. Andrew Morrell Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Wedding Photojournalism.