Andrea's Vintage Bridal

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I had already been to a few bridal shops--used and new. I was certain I would get my gown online for cheap since the dress didn't matter as much to me in the scheme of things. My sister-in-lawn suggested I go to this cool place in Uptown that sells dresses that can be altered. I went in thinking any shop with the words "vintage" and "bridal" in the title I couldn't afford. But alas I was wrong!

When we arrived for our appointment, I was asked what I've been looking for (style, color, etc.). Then she gathered dresses she thought would do nicely. At first site, these dresses look hideous: 80s over-the-shoulder sleeves, etc. But then she shows you how it could look with alteration; a tuck here, hike up the skirt there, a magic sash, and viola! It was fun to see her work her magic.

The dress I ended up picking out didn't need a lot of alteration and they negotiated with me on price. All in all, I was very satisfied not just with the dress but with the whole experience.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
723 West 26th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55408

Adorable Vintage Dresses Custom Redesigned Just For You...

Hundreds of Vintage Dresses ...Redesigned Just For You   Andrea's is a pretty and unique boutique, dressed in gorgeous antique rugs and comfortable sofas. From the moment you enter our store you will notice we do things differently. We put the focus on you and your day in an enjoyable way. Our standard poodle Pierre greets you at the door. In the relaxed atmosphere of the store we guide you through hundreds of beautiful vintage gowns. You may find your perfect dress straight off the rack or we can work with you to redesign one of our gorgeous gowns and add your own unique touches. Creative custom alterations, in addition to our extensive selection, ensure that you will have a truly one-of-a-kind look on your wedding day.

No one does what we do. Read our online reviews and see what brides are saying about their experience. Our store is open every Saturday. Bridal gowns are shown by appointment. You are always welcome to stop in to sneak peek what we've got on the racks, or shop the huge selection of vintage jewelry, Andrea's custom designed headpieces, shoes and adorable antique beaded bags.

+/- read less