Andre Chreky, the salon spa

Value
4.3
Flexibility
4.7

I used Andre Chreky for hair and make up. I loved Mindy who did my hair. I did my hair in the salon with my two bridesmaids. And then the make up lady came to my wedding location to do make up there while I got ready with a bigger group of people. I usually do not wear a lot of make up so was unsure about having it 'done'. But I loved the make up. And the hair. The one advice is to make sure that you tell the salon the length of hair of your bridesmaids as certain hair stylists will only work with certain hair lengths so you want to make sure you have the right people ready to help.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
1604 K Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
Let the celebration begin! Andre Chreky, the salon spa believes when it comes to marriage, it’s worth going the extra mile. To make your wedding (and the days leading up to it) all the more magical, we offer a range of thoughtful bridal services. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, ask! We’re open to suggestions.

Visit our Bridal ... read more

Visit our Bridal services site for more information at http://www.andrechreky.com/belles/

Andre Chreky, the salon spa image is courtesy of www.jallenimages.com
+/- read less