Andi and Zoë Photographers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Words can't describe how happy both my husband and I are with our decision to have Andi and Zoe! Working within the wedding industry, we are around a lot of photographers, and see a lot of their finished work. Before ever being engaged, I knew that I HAD to have Andi one day! It took some convincing of my husband to let go of the money to pay for the services...but after seeing the pictures and experiencing the joy, energy, and excitement that Andi's whole team brings to the day...he has never regretted it!

Andi shot our engagement session...which I still can't get over how amazing the pictures and whole experience was. Andi was nothing but helpful and encouraging of our marriage throughout the whole process. When it came to the wedding day, she was there EVERY step of the way. She made sure that I had my "must have" shots. She went out of her way to make sure that everyone in the bridal party was a good participant in the shoot and had fun. Having Zoe as a 2nd shooter was an added bonus! We also were so fortunate to have her intern Luke, who not only captured great shots, but also lent a helping hand in carrying bridesmaids bags.

I absolutely love that Andi didn't leave us hanging for long! She put up teaser shots the day of. Shortly after she put together her amazing blog with all of our highlights. All of our guests and friends are in awe of the great moments that were captured that day. We have heard from multiple people how our pictures are the best wedding pictures they have ever seen!

We look forward to working with you again Andi and Zoe as our family hopefully grows over the next few years! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1208 Mullholand Ct, Virginia Beach, VA 23454
BLOG

far from ordinary

Andi and Zoë, wedding photographers located in Virginia Beach are two fun loving, passionate ladies who both have the same goal in mind – to capture your wedding day in mind-blowing fashion. Many describe them as good-humored and relaxed with an organic approach that makes every image timeless, yet stylish. Andi and Zoë are dedicated to looking for ways to be different and to always keep things fresh. When collaborating, or shooting, and even while editing, they each have the strong desire to avoid the predictable and instead seek out ways to uniquely showcase the personality, flavor, and dynamics of the couples in love. Both photographers maintain professionalism while at the same time having a blast working with fantastic couples who share in their desire to create something far from ordinary.

Andi Grant is also one of the areas leading female photographers specializing in boudoir photography. Boudoir photography is a sexy new trend that's especially popular as a wedding day gift from a bride to her groom.

+/- read less