Ananda Satya Photography

Ananda Satya Photography

San Diego Weddings, BRIDE CHOICE AWARD 2014-2010, 5 of 5 STARS, dvds, online galllery

San Diego, CA 92122 | map
Style: Contemporary, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Prints, Proof...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

BRIDES CHOICE AWARD WINNER 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 AND 2010

GREAT PRICES, AMAZING PACKAGES, UNLIMITED PHOTOGRAPHS, FANTASTIC PHOTOGRAPHS, ONLINE WEBSITE, COPYRIGHT PRIVILEGES,  1-2 PHOTOGRAPHERS and MORE.

3-4 hour  PACKAGES ALL INCLUDE:
*website for previewing and easy ordering
* travel fees included to (1) location up to 25 miles from La Jolla; additional travel fees may apply
* UNLIMITED Wedding photographs (full copyright, including edits Black and White Filters/Special Effects)
* Selected Wedding Photographs posted on line within 72 hours for family and friends to view and order
* Receive (1) DVD copy of ALL Wedding Photographs (including edits Black and White Filters/Special Effects)

___________________________________________________

5-6 hour PACKAGES ALL INCLUDE:
*website for previewing and easy ordering
* travel fees included to (2-3) location up to 25 miles from La Jolla; additional travel fees may apply
* Receive (2) DVD copies of ALL Wedding Photographs (including edits Black and White Filters/Special Effect
____________________________________________

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My new husband and I love to procrastinate...which, I'm sure any bride will know, is not a good thing when planning a wedding.

We had a small wedding and did everything ourselves because we didn't have a lot of money to spend.

I found Ananda Satya Photography on Craigslist. I contacted her after I saw her beautiful portfolio on her website. From the first moment I felt like..."at least someone knows how to do this wedding thing!"

I changed my mind so many times about venues to get dressed at and everytime she accomodated us. And even when I freaked out about being a bride from hell, she calmed me down.

All our guests and family members commented about how fun the photographers were. And we really did have a lot of fun.

Already got some pictures the day after the wedding! And I still can't believe it's us on there. It's beautiful! Straight out of a wedding magazine!

I'd recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 02/02/2013
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Lise-Marie
1 Review
Associations I Belong to
Ananda Satya Photography is a wedding photographer from San Diego California. We service weddings througout the local area, including La Jolla, North County, and San Diego. Ananda Satya Photography is a professional wedding photography business that has been part of the San Diego wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in photojournalism wedding photographs
847-868-6200
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment