ANA BAIDET A Makeup Artist

ANA BAIDET A Makeup Artist

Florida Keys/Miami, FL
305.522.1821   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

Ana is BY FAR the BEST makeup artist I have ever used! She is a true artist! She did makeup application for myself and all of my bridesmaids as well as my mom. My bridal party looked absolutely stunning and flawless! I couldn't be happier with how all of our makeup turned out! I can't say enough about Ana. She has an amazing personality and made everyone feel so comfortable and beautiful! She is the best!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
Florida Keys/Miami, FL 33037

Serving The Florida Keys, Miami Dade & Broward

... read more

Having professional stylists come to you is a luxury worth indulging in.  You, your family and wedding party can enjoy the day a little less stressful.  No leaving the hotel, having to deal with traffic or late appointments.  Your bridal party can spend the time, pre-wedding with you.  Each person will have their appointment time set and everyone will be ready with plenty of time to get dressed and head to the ceremony or photos.  Traditional or airbrush makeup available.  I have a team of hairstylists and makeup artists that can create the style you envision for your big day.  We can accommodate any size wedding party.

+/- read less
Categories: Beauty & Health
Established: 1999
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
Ana Baidet is by far one of the most professional makeup artist we have had the pleasure of working with. It's because of Ana's constant creative ability that our photographs provided to our clients prevail again and again. You need not look further than Ana Baidet for your makeup artist.
ANA BAIDET A Makeup Artist is a wedding Makeup artist from Florida keys. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Miami, Key largo, and Islamorada. ANA BAIDET A Makeup Artist is a professional wedding Makeup artist that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Airbrush and traditional makeup at your hotel/location.