ANA BAIDET A Makeup Artist

Profile Picture
Vickie
1 Review
02/27/2015

Ana was AMAZING! She was extremely flexible when we changed our times around hair appointments and the photographer. She showed up to the hotel FULL of energy and ready to go. Most importantly she was EXPERIENCED and confident in giving us such a beautiful wedding look. By the time she had finished the bride, maid-of-honor and me (mother of the bride) we found we also had a beautiful new friend!! I highly recommend Ana as your make-up artist, you will NOT be disappointed!!!

ANA BAIDET A Makeup Artist responded with the following comments:

Thank you Vickie for making my job so easy! You and the girls were fun, happy and beautiful! I appreciate you taking the time to write such a lovely review. YOU ROCK!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Florida Keys/Miami, FL 33037

Serving The Florida Keys, Miami Dade & Broward

Having a professional Makeup Artist to come to you is a luxury worth indulging in.  You, your family and wedding party can enjoy the day a little less stressful.  No leaving the hotel, having to deal with traffic or late appointments.  Your bridal party can spend the time, pre-wedding with you.  Each person will have their appointment time set and everyone will be ready with plenty of time to get dressed and head to the ceremony or photos.  Traditional or airbrush makeup available.  I have a team of hairstylists and makeup artists that can create the style you envision for your big day.  We can accomodate any size wedding party.

Details
Services: Consultations, Gym, Hair, Makeup, Manicure/Pedicure
ENDORSEMENTS (10)
Ana Baidet is by far one of the most professional makeup artist we have had the pleasure of working with. It's because of Ana's constant creative ability that our photographs provided to our clients prevail again and again. You need not look further than Ana Baidet for your makeup artist.
PROS I KNOW (70)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
ANA BAIDET A Makeup Artist is a wedding Makeup artist from Florida keys. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Miami, Key largo, and Islamorada. ANA BAIDET A Makeup Artist is a professional wedding Makeup artist that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Airbrush and traditional makeup