ANA BAIDET A Makeup Artist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ana was amazing on my wedding day! Her and Shannon, who did our hair, were so great! It was like having members of the family do our hair and make up, they were so fun and our make up and hair looked amazing!! I was planning a destination wedding so all of the communication was either by email or phone, Ana was so responsive and worked with my schedule and made it so easy. They both came to our venue, arrived early and went to work. Ana did my bridal party and my mother's make up before mine and they all looked beautiful. When she was doing my bridal make up I was so comfortable and trusted her completely! When she was done I was so pleased and excited! She really was a wonderful part of my day and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Florida Keys/Miami, FL 33037

Serving The Florida Keys, Miami Dade & Broward

Having a professional Makeup Artist to come to you is a luxury worth indulging in.  You, your family and wedding party can enjoy the day a little less stressful.  No leaving the hotel, having to deal with traffic or late appointments.  Your bridal party can spend the time, pre-wedding with you.  Each person will have their appointment time set and everyone will be ready with plenty of time to get dressed and head to the ceremony or photos.  Traditional or airbrush makeup available.  I have a team of hairstylists and makeup artists that can create the style you envision for your big day.  We can accomodate any size wedding party.

+/- read less
Details
Services: Consultations, Gym, Hair, Makeup
Hair: Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos/Styling
Makeup: Airbrush Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
Max Group: 20
Licensed Professional: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (11)
Ana Baidet is by far one of the most professional makeup artist we have had the pleasure of working with. It's because of Ana's constant creative ability that our photographs provided to our clients prevail again and again. You need not look further than Ana Baidet for your makeup artist.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
ANA BAIDET A Makeup Artist is a wedding Makeup artist from Florida keys. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Miami, Key largo, and Islamorada. ANA BAIDET A Makeup Artist is a professional wedding Makeup artist that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Airbrush and traditional makeup