ANA BAIDET A Makeup Artist

Services: Gym, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Having a professional Makeup Artist to come to you is a luxury worth indulging in.  You, your family and wedding party can enjoy the day a little less stressful.  No leaving the hotel, having to deal with traffic or late appointments.  Your bridal party can spend the time, pre-wedding with you.  Each person will have their appointment time set and everyone will be ready with plenty of time to get dressed and head to the ceremony or photos.  Traditional or airbrush makeup available.  I have a team of hairstylists and makeup artists that can create the style you envision for your big day.  We can accomodate any size wedding party.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ana was amazing! Wedding preparations can be very overwhelming, especially when your bridal party is made of 8. She was able to orchestrate hair and makeup for not only my bridal party, but also the mother of the bride and groom. She made a schedule and made sure the girls were all on time. It was an all day affair and she kept everything on schedule, which is one of the most important things on the big day. She enabled me to just sit back and enjoy the day with absolutely no stress! Fully prepared, all photos of what type of hair and makeup the girls liked were sent prior to the wedding day and on hand. As for her makeup application, stunning! She is a true artist! My girls looked amazing! And my makeup withstood the elements of the Keys and stayed on all night. Please do yourself a favor and book Ana. You won't regret it.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Endorsements
Ana Baidet is by far one of the most professional makeup artist we have had the pleasure of working with. It's because of Ana's constant creative ability that our photographs provided to our clients prevail again and again. You need not look further than Ana Baidet for your makeup artist.
Associations I Belong to
ANA BAIDET A Makeup Artist is a wedding Makeup artist from Florida keys. We service weddings througout the local area, including Miami, Key largo, and Islamorada. ANA BAIDET A Makeup Artist is a professional wedding Makeup artist that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Airbrush and traditional makeup
305-522-1821
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards