ANA BAIDET A Makeup Artist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have never looked more beautiful in my life. Ana is a true artist. I am always a little skeptical of someone else doing my make up. I had gone to the MAC counter and had make up done, and it was way to thick and unnatural looking. I expressed my concerns with Ana, and she put me at ease as she was doing my make up. Bonus, she's also hilarious! My make up stayed on all night, and I felt amazing. Brides, if you want to be stress free on your wedding day, hire her. One less thing to worry about!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Florida Keys/Miami, FL 33037

Serving The Florida Keys, Miami Dade & Broward

Having professional stylists come to you is a luxury worth indulging in.  You, your family and wedding party can enjoy the day a little less stressful.  No leaving the hotel, having to deal with traffic or late appointments.  Your bridal party can spend the time, pre-wedding with you.  Each person will have their appointment time set and everyone will be ready with plenty of time to get dressed and head to the ceremony or photos.  Traditional or airbrush makeup available.  I have a team of hairstylists and makeup artists that can create the style you envision for your big day.  We can accommodate any size wedding party.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Established: 1999
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (12)
Ana Baidet is by far one of the most professional makeup artist we have had the pleasure of working with. It's because of Ana's constant creative ability that our photographs provided to our clients prevail again and again. You need not look further than Ana Baidet for your makeup artist.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
ANA BAIDET A Makeup Artist is a wedding Makeup artist from Florida keys. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Miami, Key largo, and Islamorada. ANA BAIDET A Makeup Artist is a professional wedding Makeup artist that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Airbrush and traditional makeup at your hotel/location.