ANA BAIDET A Makeup Artist

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Erica
05/30/2015

Ana did such a beautiful job with everyone's makeup the day of our wedding. My mom and bridesmaids absolutely adored her, and Ana has this incredible way of making you feel like the most gorgeous woman on the planet. We had an outdoor ceremony and reception, so I was a little concerned about my hair and makeup, but my makeup lasted beautifully all night and even looked great the next day. Ana has such an amazing talent for makeup, but she is also the sweetest person with such a lovable personality. Ana helped make my wedding dreams come true, and I will forever be grateful.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Florida Keys/Miami, FL 33037

Serving The Florida Keys, Miami Dade & Broward

Having a professional Makeup Artist to come to you is a luxury worth indulging in.  You, your family and wedding party can enjoy the day a little less stressful.  No leaving the hotel, having to deal with traffic or late appointments.  Your bridal party can spend the time, pre-wedding with you.  Each person will have their appointment time set and everyone will be ready with plenty of time to get dressed and head to the ceremony or photos.  Traditional or airbrush makeup available.  I have a team of hairstylists and makeup artists that can create the style you envision for your big day.  We can accomodate any size wedding party.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Established: 1999
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (12)
Ana Baidet is by far one of the most professional makeup artist we have had the pleasure of working with. It's because of Ana's constant creative ability that our photographs provided to our clients prevail again and again. You need not look further than Ana Baidet for your makeup artist.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
ANA BAIDET A Makeup Artist is a wedding Makeup artist from Florida keys. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Miami, Key largo, and Islamorada. ANA BAIDET A Makeup Artist is a professional wedding Makeup artist that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Airbrush and traditional makeup at your hotel/location.