An Everlasting Affair

Profile Picture
melody
1 Review
10/19/2013

Debora was absolutely wonderful to work with from the outset. She kept in touch with us and, as there were 2 couples involved, was very flexible on the timing of the 2 events.
We knew we didn't want completely traditional vows so she helpfully provided some different templates to work from that allowed us to create our own more personal wording.
We would highly recommend her.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Kennewick, WA 99336

Ceremonies for a Lifetime

My name is Debora Garner Andrews and I made the decision to become a Wedding Officiant to help friends and family members who were having a difficult time finding the right person to perform their wedding.

I am a non-denominational Wedding Officiant who performs weddings in the Walla Walla Valley, Spokane Valley and Milton-Freewater to Joseph, Oregon.

If you need a wedding officiant in the the Tri-Cities, Walla Walla, Milton-Freewater, Dixie, Touchet, Pomeroy, Lewiston or Clarkston and surrounding areas, I would be honored to help you. Whenever you plan to get married I would love to officiate for you!

I honor and respect all beliefs and traditions; non-religious, religious, spiritual or secular. All inquiries are welcome regardless of lifestyle, race, religion, or status in life. I treat everyone with the same respect and will not judge you or your partner. I would love to officiate your ceremony!

Although I am an Ordained Minister through the Universal Life Church Headquarters in Modesto, CA. I prefer the title Wedding Officiant.

+/- read less