An All Inclusive Event

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I are SO SO SO happy we decided on a day of planner for our wedding and even more ecstatic that we were able to work with Terilyn and Michael for our big day! We debated for months on if this was a day of cost we wanted to spring for and I seriously can't say enough about how worth it was to work with this wonderful duo. From the moment we met with them we knew that we were in good hands. As the bride, I felt an instant weight off my shoulders knowing Terilyn and Michael were on our side and would be just what we needed to make sure our day ran smoothly. They went out of their way to make sure that everything went perfect and thought of every single detail I wouldn't have otherwise thought of. I would recommend them in a heartbeat to friends and family. They were seriously our sanity from the moment we met them through the entire wedding. They are also the sweetest people you will come in contact with. They have years and years of experience and you can so tell through the way they handled us, our wedding party, family and guests. Thank you to the best wedding planners a bride could ask for. You made our day just perfect! :-) You can get a taste of our wedding through our video: http://vimeo.com/110062579.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
537 S. Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
BLOG

All Inclusive Wedding Venues

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.

Whether your event is a wedding, a private occasion, business or corporate event you can be sure that 'An All Inclusive Event' will provide a flawless, courteous and efficient service. You will be left with only a memorable experience for you and your guest.

It is our sincerity, personality and communication that sets us apart. We give you a very personalized approach to all the important details that will exceed your expectations, but not your budget.
'An All Inclusive Event' has the resources and years of experience in planning, organizing, and executing many types of events in order for you to have peace of mind, and a perfect stress free day.

With a combined total of over 35 years experience, Terilyn Howell and Michael Leitao will plan and coordinate your event from your initial consultation to the last dance.

We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

When it s over, you will have experienced the difference that is 'An All Inclusive Event"

+/- read less
Details
Events: Ceremony, Reception
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious