An Affair to Remember

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Hiring Jena and Audra for day of coordination was one of the best decisions I could have made! From the minute I met these two I could not wait to work with them. They gave me, and my mother, incredible peace of mind leading up to and on the day of my wedding. They were always very prompt responding to my emails or phone calls which was very much appreciated, especially when you are having a wedding crisis! I originally did not have a wedding planner in my budget but when I decided to hire them I quickly realized that this was one of the best decisions and use of my budget during the planning process. I would hire them again and recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding planner in a heart beat. They are THE BEST!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1840 Nottingham Road, Woodridge, IL 60517
BLOG

An Affair to Remember is a full service company that provides complete consulting services for weddings of all types, sizes and religions. It was developed with one goal in mind, to deliver a stress-free wedding by helping couples plan, coordinate and deliver the wedding of their dreams. Audra Byrne and Jena Warren, two sisters, developed the company because of their passion and love for the wedding industry. Both bring creative skills and industry knowledge having over five years experience. With no other distractions in the way, An Affair to Remember promises to provide a full-time consulting service for the wedding of your desire and fulfill all your expectations.

+/- read less