Amy-Jo Tatum Bridal Couture

Profile Picture
feteafete
1 Review
2+ years ago

I am eternally grateful to Amy-Jo for her amazing and wonderful gown design. I had to get a custom gown 5 weeks before my wedding (due to a major emergency) and Amy-Jo totally came through with flying colors. She is our wedding gown goddess. She went above and beyond and guided us through every step of the process. We had to get several fittings done to ensure a proper fit. Needless to say, Amy is super meticulous. Everyone LOVED the gown and it moved SO beautifully as we did our Argentine Tango first dance. Thank you so very much Amy-Jo!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
San Anselmo, CA 94960
BLOG
We are designers of one-of- a- kind bridal gowns in imported silks and laces.  We also specialize in eco-chic fibers and green friendly alternatives for the bride.  Offering both custom services and options from our own bridal collection, each gown is painstakingly made out of the finest fabrics we could find.  Any dress you see in our collection c an be adapted just for you.  For custom gowns, we encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table.  You’ll have more input regarding fabric selection, silhouette and turnaround time. We can also customize an existing gown--new or old with your own chosen adornments.  We’re known for making the design process here one of the most memorable and educational experiences of your engagement; you’ll actually look forward to each fitting . . .

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Veils
PROS I KNOW (66)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)