Amy VanMeter Events llc

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I spent a year working with Amy to plan my wedding and she was just wonderful. She kept me on schedule so the week before was not that busy or stressful. Amy is a great communicator and trouble shooter. We had an issue right out of the gate with the hotels i wanted not being available but she helped me adjust and it worked out fine. As everyone says the "day of" coordinator is important and I agree she took most of the stress away and I was able to just enjoy the day. She also recommended several excellent vendors (cake, flowers, music, hair/makeup) and they all worked great together. this was a huge time saver for me as she did the research and narrowed the enormous field to a few good options. I highly recommend Amy!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
Winchester, VA 22602
BLOG

Creating & Inspiring Distinctive Shenandoah Events

If you're celebrating a milestone event, you've come to the right place because we're passionate about helping you celebrate every special moment.

Creating & Inspiring Distinctive Shenandoah Events

Whether you are planning from nearby or long-distance, hosting an exceptional event requires many hours of planning, organizing and coordinating innumerable details.  If you don't have the time but still want a fabulous event, we'll be your project manager and stress-reliever.

Whether it's a wedding, a graduation or a holiday party, we'll bring our skills, expertise and resources to ensure the flawless execution of your vision.

We offer Full Service Planning, Partial Planning, Month of Coordination and Hourly Consulting services.  No matter which service level you need, you'll receive the same unsurpassed personal service.  Our goal is an unforgettable and stress-free event every time.

Contact us today to check availability & schedule your consultation amy@amyvanmeterevents.com!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 2000
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (16)
Amy is very professional in her approach and handles her appointments in a true business manner, but is also very friendly and personable - a winning combination! I always feel like I know where I stand with Amy, which is a huge bonus in our business. She also has a great eye for furniture and props for weddings and other special occasions, and is willing to do what it takes to make them available through her rental inventory. I always enjoy working with Amy.
PROS I KNOW (69)