Amy O Photography

Profile Picture
Jessica
1 Review
03/25/2012

My husband and I are so happy with our wedding photos! Amy captured every single special moment of the day. I would definitely recommend Amy O Photography to my friends and family!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Chicago, IL 60013
BLOG

My style is relaxed, fun, creative and editorial. I love to telling a story through photos. Capturing the feeling of your wedding. Bringing fine art shots with the emotion of the day.

I love photographing weddings because they are all different but they all have the same underlining theme of family and love. Every wedding is unique to the couple getting married. I follow you as the day unfolds, catching the little moments that make it your day. I use the location and natural light to help express the mood in the photos.

+/- read less