Amy Lyn Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

If I could go on and on about how wonderful our experience with Amy Lyn was I would! It was a PERFECT experience from the beginning until the end. We could not have asked for a more amazing photographer and she provided us with memories we will be able to keep forever.

When we first met Amy Lyn we immediately clicked she is such a wonderful person and truly cared about us and our wedding. We had so much fun with her during our engagement session-- she even came to my house before to do my make-up and hair-- all included!! We laughed and had such a wonderful time during our engagement session! Her communication was outstanding, she was very quick to respond to us, and even though I had many questions for her and wanted to change things throughout she was very flexible and never got annoyed of us. We chose her largest package and I am so happy that we did. Amy Lyn and her wonderful second photographer (Christy I think?) came to my house first thing in the morning to take pictures with the girls getting ready. I LOVED that she always has TWO photographers, so while the girls were getting ready Christy went over to the boys house to capture their special moments. Amy Lyn provided me so much more than wonderful pictures from our wedding (she kept me calm before the wedding because I was extremely nervous- her calm manner and expertise really put me at ease and helped me to enjoy the morning) They spent the entire day with us... over 17 HOURS! She is very good about getting your pictures back to you in a timely manner, for both our engagement and wedding pictures it was less than a month! The picture quality is outstanding and I love that we have the copy rights to the pictures so I can print as many as I'd like! She was very good at directing our bridal party of over 18 people we took our pictures at Stan Hywet hall and she was able to get all of the pictures we wanted plus even more fun ones.

Summary: An amazing and wonderful photographer!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
795 Randolph Rd, Mogadore, OH 44260
BLOG

Amy Lyn Photography is a northeast Ohio wedding photographer specializing in wedding and engagement photos.  Based in Akron, Amy Lyn works in the surrounding areas including Cleveland, Akron, & Canton.  Her candid style and photojournalistic images speak for themselves.

Amy is not only a lifestyle wedding photographer she also has a speciality in portrait photography. She captures your precious moments and transforms the experience into beautiful photo prints, stunning albums, and unique products.  There are a number of photography packages to fit your needs.  Each session and every photo are unique and individualized.

Get news updates, photo tips, and special offers for your wedding photography and family portraits. Amy Lyn’s wedding and portrait blog shows our latest wedding photos, sessions, and events so you can see for yourself what we’ve been up to.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards