Amy Carroll Photography, LLC

Value
4.7
Flexibility
4.7

Amy is amazing! We did our engagement photos and wedding photos with her and not only does she do stunning work, but she is a lot of fun as well. During our engagement photos, Amy helped my husband and I feel at ease but also left us feeling excited about everything to come! She was helpful during my planning process-- she has had so much experience working with weddings that she was a great person to ask for ideas and help. The day of our wedding Amy brought her husband Jeff with her and the two make a perfect photography team. It was very rainy and gloomy, but they made us feel excited and confident that it would still be beautiful. And sure enough, the photos turned out to be more than I could have imagined. She is worth every penny! We are hoping to use Amy in the future for any photos we need taken- she's the best.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
BLOG

My style is blending creative, photojournalistic photography with fashion-inspired portraiture to create a unique way of photographing your wedding.

My clients have described my work as fresh, clean, modern and fun. I like to think outside the box and stay ahead of the curve. I love what I do and hope it shines through my work!
... read more

I would be over-the-moon to have the opportunity to document your wedding day.  Email me for my wedding package guide or just to say hi!

+/- read less