Amy Carroll Photography, LLC

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I generally do not write reviews but felt overwhelmingly compelled to write one for Amy. I'm the mother-of-the-bride so my expectations were very high. Amy exceeded them beyond words. She captured the true essence of my daughter and now, son-in-law's soulful being down to their very core. Every emotion we felt on that beautiful day was caught in her pictures; not just the joy and love but those deep feelings that are difficult to portray in pictures - their gentleness and peaceful natures shined through. From the pre-ceremony preparations all the way thru to the dancing in the wee hours of the morning; when I look at her pictures I re-live every moment again (and of course, cry every time!!). Thank you, Amy, from the bottom of my heart!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
BLOG

My style is blending creative, photojournalistic photography with fashion-inspired portraiture to create a unique way of photographing your wedding.

My clients have described my work as fresh, clean, modern and fun. I like to think outside the box and stay ahead of the curve. I love what I do and hope it shines through my work!
... read more

I would be over-the-moon to have the opportunity to document your wedding day.  Email me for my wedding package guide or just to say hi!

+/- read less