Amy Carroll Photography, LLC

Value
4.7
Flexibility
4.7

I stumbled upon Amy's blog years ago -- well before there was a ring on my finger or wedding plans in my head. When I did get engaged, Amy was the first "vendor" that I contacted. We knew we wanted a Fall wedding and her availability is how we chose our wedding date! Working in the creative field, I know how difficult it is to find someone you trust to art direct your wedding day, and I knew I didn't trust this day in the hands of anyone else. And I was right!

Amy was so wonderful to work with. She has an amazing eye for details and a unique style that results in the most gorgeous photographs. She captured even the smallest details of our wedding day flawlessly, and still managed to get the "standard" photos that you Grandma wants to frame. I can't speak highly enough of her work, or how happy we are with our photos and experience!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
BLOG

My style is blending creative, photojournalistic photography with fashion-inspired portraiture to create a unique way of photographing your wedding.

My clients have described my work as fresh, clean, modern and fun. I like to think outside the box and stay ahead of the curve. I love what I do and hope it shines through my work!
... read more

I would be over-the-moon to have the opportunity to document your wedding day.  Email me for my wedding package guide or just to say hi!

+/- read less