AMW Studios

AMW Studios

Fun. Stylish. Real.

Asheville | Boston | Charleston
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

AMW Studios is a documentary wedding photography team made up of Ariel Mandeville and Matthew Wynne. Together we photograph a select number of amazing weddings every year! We have an artistic photojournalistic approach to our photography. Our style is modern, fun and real…. with our focus being on capturing all the little details that make your day unique.

Our passports are current and we absolutely love traveling!!

Drop us a line | We'd love to hear from you!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If it was possible, I would give Ariel and Matt of AMW Studios a 10 out of 5 on this review. Not only are they two of the most talented, creative and gifted photographers out there, they are such a pleasure to work with! In searching for photographers for my wedding, I had three priorities - the first was that their work had to be jaw-dropping. I wanted photos with amazing color, lighting and creativity - I could see from their website that Ariel and Matt absolutely had this down. Their photos are so VIVID, crisp, and absolutely stunning. My second priority was that the style of photography had to be lively - I loathe posed, formal photos, and did not want that for my wedding. What I wanted were photos that truly captured the love and life present on that day - people laughing, people crying, people rejoicing. Ariel and Matt know how to capture these special moments that will stay with you throughout your life - it is such a unique gift, and they have it. Third, I wanted photographers with whom my then-fiance and I would click. Especially my then-fiance, who really hates being photographed. Matt and Ariel have an amazing dynamic with one another than makes you as a couple feel so relaxed - they are HILARIOUS!! They make you laugh so that in your pictures, you see true emotion and happiness.

On the day of our wedding, Matt and Ariel arrived early to scope out locations for our first look, out family photos, etc. They had the most wonderful ideas throughout the whole evening, whisking my husband and I away from our party at one point because the sun was setting, and they wanted to capture a few special photos for us. The results - AMAZING. Our pictures are so beautiful, it makes me want to cry every time I look at them (tears of joy, of course!). Each photo captures love, family, happiness and warmth.

If I could, I would hire these two to document every major event in my life. They are spectacularly talented, and wonderful people, to boot!!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
AMWPhotos possesses all the qualities anyone would need for their wedding. Their creative, emotionally in tune style, and remarkable attention to detail captures the essential moments of the wedding day and process. Ariel and Matt are a pleasure to work with, and we would strongly recommend them to any couple that truly values the special moments of their wedding.
617-797-9863
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards