Amsale

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My experience at Amsale was incredible! From the moment I walked in I was warmly greeted, asked if I wanted a beverage and was told my consultant would be out in a few moments. I went with my mother, sister, and two uncles. Within a few moments, my consultant, Katie W. came out. She was so nice and professional. She escorted all of us over to our dressing area and started to ask me questions about my fiancé and the big day. She listened really well and brought me around the store to pick out dresses that caught my eye. The store also gave us mimosas!
The dressing room was impressive. It had enough room for me, Katie, a floor length mirror, rack, and bench. Katie gave me shoes and then we started trying on all the dresses. While in the dressing room, Katie was so personable and made me feel like family! She even picked out a few dresses that she thought I would like. Each dress was beautiful and Katie was very patient and allowed me to show my family several dresses. Then I tried on THE gown! I walked out and Katie adjusted me on the pedestal so that the dress was perfectly situated and I started to cry! She immediately handed me tissues, and then added a veil. She also knew that I wanted some sparkle/beading and added the perfect belt to tie the look together. It was nice that Katie shared in mine and my family’s joy and I gave her a big hug. She then gave us all a glass of champagne to celebrate.
I had such a wonderful experience! The Amsale Salon was beautiful and serene, of course their dresses are stunning, but Katie is what made by experience a truly unforgettable one. She is all the things that you would want in a consultant; friendly, personable, genuine, professional, knowledgeable, patient, and overall fabulous! Even after purchasing my dress, any questions that I have, I can e-mail her and she responds instantly.
If you do go to Amsale, I would suggest asking for Katie W. She is the BEST!

Services Used: Dress & Attire