Amos Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I could not be happier with Amos Productions and Eric Miller! I highly recommend booking Eric for your wedding or any party! We heard horror stories about other DJs when planning our wedding day; about how they can make or break your day and Eric definitely made our day! Even our guests were asking about him after our wedding and telling us how good he was - and he really was! He helped keep us on schedule and all the songs we requested (and some our guests did the day of) were played. He made sure that there were no lulls in the day and just kept the party going! Eric is definitely someone you can rely on!

Even the lighting was great! Due to our budget, we actually cut down on a few uplights and were a little worried about how well lit the reception room would be but they made it work! The whole room was gorgeous and well lit! They even put an uplight behind our cake to help light it up. I didn't think to do it but someone did and it looked amazing!

If you don't believe me, check out one of their open houses. We attended 2 of them (one to check it out and then a follow up to book) and both times, everyone there was very attentive, super helpful and friendly. Their website was super helpful too. It made communicating with them and making sure they were on the same page as us easy and stress free!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
5715-C1 Southfront Road, Livermore, CA 94551

Home of the Multi-Award Winning DJ's & Videographers

We are dedicated to producing events at the highest level!  Whether you're planning an elegant wedding reception, an entertaining corporate event, a memorable Bar/Bat Mitzvah, or an exciting private party, Amos Productions has first-class DJ's, Videographers and A/V Techs to turn your vision into a reality.  Providing exceptional service since 1990 , our staff of certified professionals are truly dedicated to serving your needs above and beyond your expectations.
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance
PROS I KNOW (71)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)