Amorology

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Let's get this straight: Heather is not your average coordinator. She takes the time to get to know you and your partner. She asks all the important questions, she learns about your family, your style. She labors over every decision that you have to make like it's her own and I cannot even begin to stress how important that is. She welcomes you into her home and her family like she's a long lost sister you never knew you had. And in the end all this hard work and love that she pours into your wedding day shows with the results she produces. It doesn't look like some typical wedding, it looks like one that was put on by an extremely talented and brilliant friend who's known you your whole life - because honestly that's what ends up happening, Heather becomes more than your coordinator, she becomes a really great friend who you can trust and rely on. I told her she's been added to our Christmas Card List for life now. For how controlling I can be when it comes to decorating, etc. I was amazed by how many times I would tell her "just do your thing, I trust you!" and boy am I so glad that I did. Our wedding was beautiful; beyond anything I could have ever imagined.

One month later and our friends and family can't stop talking about our wedding. They go on and on about how amazing it was, how everything was so detailed and personal. That you could tell it was our wedding and just "so us". People who we work with who didn't attend have the same reaction just from the pictures. That, in my opinion, is the best compliment you could have given us. I wanted our guests to feel us and love on our day and Heather hit it out of the park - like if we were AT&T stadium the ball is in the water and someone just won some tacos.

Hire her, trust her, let her do her thing and you won't be sorry. Believe me.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
San Marcos, CA 92078

There may not be a science to love but there is to planning and coordinating the perfect wedding. Our dedicated design team will take the chemistry that you have found in your relationship and mix it with elements of style and uniqueness to lead you effortlessly through the details with a personal touch and a creative eye toward planning and executing your most memorable event. For the love...engage amorology.

+/- read less