Amore' Entertainment

Amore' Entertainment

Favorite
Fort Collins to Estes Park, Colo Springs, Denver, Boulder, Greeley, Vail and ALL across Colorado!, CO
970.215.2690   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Matt with Amore' Entertainment was the first and only DJ we met with and we do not regret not shopping around. After meeting Matt, we were confident that he was our DJ and would help make our night one to remember fondly. I still have guests telling me how much fun our wedding was and I can honestly say that Matt helped with that. Our guests even comment about how great the DJ was. Matt's suggestions and help with the flow of the reception were wonderful and really helped my husband and I enjoy the night.

Matt's experience as a wedding DJ definitely showed through his music selections, games, and transitions from slow to fast songs throughout the night. We had our reception in Estes Park, CO and Matt made sure our guests did not pass out due to the higher elevation by playing a perfect combination of slow and fast songs. Matt's groom class is also a valuable tool. He gave my husband amazing advice that had me crying from joy before the wedding even began.

We would highly recommend Matt and Amore' Entertainment If you are looking for a great DJ who will make your day even more special and enjoyable for everyone.

Les & Alexandra

Amore' Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Alexandra (Alex) and Les, thank you for the kind words! Yes, This was an incredibly fun and memorable Estes Park wedding created just for the two of you filled with so many smiles and laughter! We are honored to have been part of creating such a fun celebration for you! We wish you all the very best in your married life together~ Matt (Amore' DJ Entertainment)

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION

Wedding Ceremonies & Extraordinary Receptions

A wedding with lots of smiles, joy, happiness, and FUN because every detail of your wedding is meticulously prepared, thoroughly rehearsed, seamlessly prepared, perfectly polished and flawlessly delivered each and every time so you, your friends, and family can enjoy a smooth flowing, stress–free wedding celebration that will leave your guests saying "WOW - that was the best wedding ever!!”  That's what we do each and every time!

...with professional wedding MC/DJ expert packages ranging from $895 to $2,495 and stunning lighting and decor packages starting at just $200 from Amore' DJ Lighting & Decor.

I know, so at this point, you’re probably asking yourself…”so, isn’t a DJ just a DJ?”

No, it's THE PERSON (not the company) you are hiring that will be performing, and here’s why:

AFTER THE VOWS:  “almost 100% of Brides say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment."

WITHIN ONE WEEK AFTER THE RECEPTION:  “78% of all Brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority!”  Most importantly, “when asked, 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment above anything else.”

(These statistics were published in the St. Louis Bride & Groom magazine (2003); Simmons (2001); USA Today (2002); National Bride Service (2001), The Knot (2002); Brides Magazine (2001)

That’s huge!

Over 80% of your guests will remember the entertainment over the food, the flowers, the flavor cake, the color of the dresses, etc.?  WOW!

So, who’s representing you to your guests?

Sometimes, I find that couples aren't sure even how to select a DJ, what to realistically budget or how important this one decision is to the success of the entire wedding celebration.  This one decision is absolutely critical...

In fact, here's a short, informative article that was just featured on Colorado Destination Weddings about just that..."3 Critical Facts Brides Need to Know Before Hiring a DJ"

I think you probably understand by now that our style and approach is very, very different.  I take my chosen full-time profession very seriously.  What I do is far, far beyond "just playing music" like other DJs...and when we chat, I'll show you the meticulous process we go through to back up everything promised.  Don't just take my word for it though...

Here's just a few recent comments why the last three Brides booked Amore’ DJ Entertainment, Lighting & Decor after meeting with several other DJs:

"The reason we chose Amore DJ Entertainment is because you were very professional, detail oriented and organized and you help me feel a little less stressed about everything." - Kristen & Micah

"The reason we decided to book Matt with Amore DJ Entertainment is because they were well organized, confident, experienced, thorough, and ensured me that I will enjoy my wedding day as much as possible with minimal worries!  He was the best choice for us! "  -  Krista & Nick

"The reason we decided to book Matt with Amore DJ Entertainment is because.... after speaking with him it seems like he has a lot of experience and is really concerned with making our day special as opposed to just making money. He has a lot of great ideas and helped me to see the importance of good, professional DJ entertainment at out wedding."  - Chelsea & Eddie

Contrary to the other local DJs, we don't do "Cookie-Cutter-Weddings" where every wedding is exactly the same...where they play the same set music, in the same order, with the same flow of events, and even say the same comments on the mic referring only to the Newlyweds as “Bride and Groom” because they don’t take the time to learn the names.  That’s terrible, yet as a guest at local weddings, I see it all the time!

I know that you are wanting to hire a professional wedding MC/DJ that will build, then maintain a seamless sequence of events; read the crowd and play great music; be tastefully involved and make your wedding uniquely reflect the two of you with some very cool and creative personalization - and all that is exactly what I do for each and every wedding.  I will commit to be meticulously prepared, thoroughly rehearsed and perfectly polished before each and every wedding.  This way, you both your friends and family can enjoy another smooth flowing, stress-free wedding and an extraordinary, FUN reception – just as we do with every wedding!

Let’s chat.  Let’s meet.  Let’s Skype.

I’d love to hear the vision for YOUR day and get you an exact price quote!  Just pick a Starbucks near you, and I’ll be there!

Matt@AmoreDJEntertainment.com

Established: 1989
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check
ENDORSEMENTS (9)
Matt Martindale constantly raises the bar and his level of professionalism is so rare and refreshing! I can not say enough about Amore DJ Entertainment - I absolutely LOVE working with him. If you want the best of the best and a reception your guests won't want to end - call him.
PROS I KNOW (68)
Amore' Entertainment is a wedding Colorado wedding DJ and wedding lighting company from Fort Collins, CO. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Estes Park, Denver, Vail, Boulder, and Colorado Springs and Cheyenne. Amore' Entertainment is a professional wedding Colorado wedding DJ and wedding lighting firm that has been part of the celebration for weddings in Fort Collins, a Colorado destination Estes Park wedding, a classy wedding in Denver, a stress free wedding in Boulder, a unique wedding in Greeley, or a memorable wedding in Vail and ALL wedding ceremonies and wedding receptions as part of the Colorado wedding industry for 24 years. We specialize in classy, elegant, custom crafted and amazingly fun weddings each and every time