Amie Schroeder Photography & Cinema

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I don't even know where to start with Amie and Jake - absolutely phenomenal from start to finish. Amie truly engaged in the subject matter (us), and I felt like she wanted to not only perform her job well, but get to know us as a couple. We had an absolute BLAST with her, both in planning the shots we wanted and in our wedding itself. She's fun, relaxed, and has a great artistic eye, always looking for unique and fun photos that capture the relationship and love. Her sense of humor and cheerfulness made even the most mundane part of the wedding photography shoot enjoyable... and then, when the wedding kicked off, I barely noticed her at all! She and Jake didn't follow us around too closely or infringe on intimate moments - like all great photographers, they were able to be discreet and capture those moments in their natural setting. Just great work and great people all around. I'd HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who wants to laugh naturally and relax on their wedding day.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Philadelphia, PA 19103
BLOG

Serving Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and Delaware

Hi. I'm Amie. The cute guy I work with is Jake. Jake and Amie - that's us. Like "steak and eggs" (don't ask me why I always think of that combination when I say our names..) We are a husband and wife photography team. A dynamic duo. Partners in crime...o.k. maybe not "crime" but partners through and through.

I started this business when
I left the world of commercial design. I decided to focus on modern photography, and Jake specialized in cinematography. Together we launched our studio and never looked back. Being apart of people's lives at some of their best moments is awesome. That's why we do this. These aren't just pictures or videos. They're glimpses into people's lives. We make history, and we love every minute of it.

So browse through some of our most recent work and enjoy - and if you have some history you're making, we'd love to hear about it. Click on the contact page and send us a email (I love email - almost as much as getting a letter in the real mail).

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Prints, Proof CD of All ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
We recently worked with Amie, and she is amazing! Not only is she very talented, but she is truly passionate about her work.