American Bride Entertainment

American Bride Entertainment

Woodmere, OH
Quality of Service

American Bride Entertainment did my wedding on September 26 and I was thrilled with the outcome. Overall, everything went as planned and the DJ had everyone on the floor all night. At one point when it appeared like the evening was slowing down, the DJ switched gears and had even my dad dancing and he doesn't dance! The planning was easy to do on their website and many of guests commented on how clear the sound system was. I will recommend them to my friends and co-workers going forward, with my cousin already booking with them today. We couldn't be happier, thank you American Bride Entertainment!!!

Services Used: DJ
27900 Chagrin Blvd, Woodmere, OH 44122

2014 Bride's Choice Award® Winner - Best DJ Service - 3 Years In A Row!!!

2014 Couple's Choice Award Winner - Best DJ Service - 3 Years In A Row!!!

... read more

2014 Couple's Choice Award Winner - Best DJ Service - 3 Years In A Row!!!

American Bride Entertainment is Northeast Ohio's top professional wedding DJ service.  We have the best wedding reception and ceremony music packages in Cleveland, Akron, and surrounding areas, with pricing that can accommodate almost any budget.

We feature fun, energetic DJs that know what to play and when to play it, including all of the songs
that you have selected.

Dazzle your guests with computer controlled lighting, spectacular uplighting, HD slideshow presentation options, or a customized Monogram Gobo.

Visit and you will find out there is no need to look any further for the best DJ Service in Northeast Ohio, American Bride Entertainment!

+/- read less