amelia + dan

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If you are like me and were feeling overwhelmed by the number of photographers out there, you can stop your search. Right now! Really, don't look any further! You have found the right people. Choosing Amelia + Dan to shoot our wedding may have been one of the best decisions we made (besides marrying each other, of course)! I have never seen more beautiful wedding photographs and I'm thrilled they are my very own!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
520 Folly Road , Suite P, #245, Charleston, SC 29412
BLOG

fresh photography for happy couples

Amelia and Dan is a wedding photography and portrait photography business based in Charleston, South Carolina. We specialize in modern vintage photojournalism style photos, and provide our clients with stunning pictures that last a lifetime. We are storytellers driven by emotion, beauty, and slices of life. We provide to our clients the absolute highest quality photography and customer service in the industry. We are trained photojournalists with over a decade of combined experience in the field, and have been recognized both nationally and internationally for our work. Please feel free to contact us over the phone at (843) 801-2790 or via email at hello@ameliaanddan.com for a complimentary consultation, or just to say hi!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Amelia and Dan are friends of mine that I always refer brides to when I am unavailable or already booked. They have a background in newspaper photography/photojournalism which I wholeheartedly respect and admire. They both see things from a storytellers perspective which makes their images more telling and more imaginative. I love the humor and liveliness they put into their work and how they are always on the cutting edge with where our profession is going. If you want fantastic images and good friends to boot, please give them a call. Amelia is the cutest most adorable thing I've ever seen. I am proud to call her my friend! (Dan you're not too bad yourself ;)
amelia + dan is a wedding photographer from Charleston, SC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Hilton Head, Savannah, and the south east. amelia + dan is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Charleston, SC wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in fresh photography for happy couples