amelia + dan

amelia + dan

fresh photography for happy couples

520 Folly Road
Suite P, #245
Charleston, SC 29412 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High R...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Amelia and Dan is a wedding photography and portrait photography business based in Charleston, South Carolina. We specialize in modern vintage photojournalism style photos, and provide our clients with stunning pictures that last a lifetime. We are storytellers driven by emotion, beauty, and slices of life. We provide to our clients the absolute highest quality photography and customer service in the industry. We are trained photojournalists with over a decade of combined experience in the field, and have been recognized both nationally and internationally for our work. Please feel free to contact us over the phone at (843) 801-2790 or via email at hello@ameliaanddan.com for a complimentary consultation, or just to say hi!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I knew I wanted a photojournalism type photographer and I immediately fell in love with Amelia & Dan's photos on the internet. When my husband and I met Dan in person, I knew we'd found our guy. Jim and I prefer to be behind the camera, like, way behind the camera. So, I knew we'd need someone who could make us comfortable, but also have creative ideas. I didn't meet Amelia until the day of the wedding and I'm not sure I've ever been so comfortable with someone so quickly. They're both laid back, go-with-the-flow type people -- exactly what I needed on my wedding day!

Our guests loved talking to both of them and neither seemed to mind answering their 10,000 questions about their photo equipment. And when it was time to go to work, they were both extremely professional and practically invisible. They caught all of the highlights, including a lot of moments my husband and I totally missed. It's like the two of them were somehow in ten places at once. Seriously, superstars. I couldn't be happier with the pictures or with the quality of service or to have met these two wonderful human beings.

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
Amelia and Dan are friends of mine that I always refer brides to when I am unavailable or already booked. They have a background in newspaper photography/photojournalism which I wholeheartedly respect and admire. They both see things from a storytellers perspective which makes their images more telling and more imaginative. I love the humor and liveliness they put into their work and how they are always on the cutting edge with where our profession is going. If you want fantastic images and good friends to boot, please give them a call. Amelia is the cutest most adorable thing I've ever seen. I am proud to call her my friend! (Dan you're not too bad yourself ;)
amelia + dan is a wedding photographer from Charleston, SC. We service weddings througout the local area, including Hilton Head, Savannah, and the south east. amelia + dan is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Charleston, SC wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in fresh photography for happy couples
843-801-2790
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards