Amber Sue Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

What can I say? Amber and her team are AMAZING! They gave us a day full of memories to die for, and Amber is so easy and comfortable to work with! We were also thrilled with our engagement pictures -- Amber came full of ideas and put us right at ease from the first minute. Even with paying her for travel several hours away, she was still priced very competitively and we couldn't be more thrilled with our wedding pictures!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Worthington, MN 56187

ambersuephoto@hotmail.com

Welcome to ASP, I’m Amber, a Minnesota portrait photographer based out of Southwest corner of the state. I love seeking the greatest beauty and creativity in each person I shoot, and am honored to be trusted to document such pivotal moments in the lives of my clients! People from all over the country have invited me to share in and document the compassion, intrigue and excitement of their lives. You should too!

Weddings are fun, romantic, colorful, and exciting. And what could be more important than stylish, captivating images of the amazing day you’ve been dreaming of for years? I quickly guide everyone through the organized group shots, and then blend in with the guests to capture the emotion and excitement in a completely unobtrusive manner. My goal is that each couple, their bridal party, and families will walk away from the wedding day and say, “Gosh, that was fun!”

As you will see below, my collections are affordably priced, and include my photo-journalistic coverage of your wedding, online viewing, along with a variety of art prints, disc, and album options.

E-mail today to check 2012-2013 availability. I also offer stylized engagement sessions, and would be happy to help you think of some fun locations, outfit choices, and props to make your session totally YOU! If you’re thinking about a destination wedding, let’s chat. I love to explore new shooting environments!

Wedding Collections

Rock- $1,000 (4 hours of coverage)

Gemstone- $1,400 (6 hours of coverage)

Diamond- $1,800 (8 hours of coverage, Engagement session)

Additional hours can be purchased for $200/hour.

Discs include all the edited images as well as original files. Contracted discs are $500. Purchase your disc later and it is $600.

Shoot me an e-mail and let's start dreaming about your wedding day: amber@ambersuephotography.com

If you want to see a whole load of sample photos, please check Amber Sue Photography on facebook and be prepared to spend a few hours browsing! Have fun! :)

www.ambersuephotography.com