Amber Event Production

Anaheim, CA 92805 | map
Events: Corporate Events, Private Parties, Weddings
Services: Audiovisuals, Event Décor, Event Lighting

About Us

Amber Event Production specializes in lighting, audio/visual and draping. Our lighting effects include uplighting, pinspotting centerpieces, custom image projections, texturizing walls with patterns, water effects, highlighting cakes, candy stations, fruit stations and anything else you can possibly imagine. Our audio systems packages range from a simple audio reinforcement setup for intimate parties of a hundred to line array systems for large galas/festivals of a few thousand.

Composed of skilled lighting and audio technicians and creative designers, we offer lighting and audio solutions to produce an environment that is a feast for all senses. With the use of innovative technology and quality equipment, your event will turn from a dream into reality.

As seen on Wetv's My Fair Wedding with David Tutera, Wetv's I Do Over with Diann Valentine and Oxygen Network's sTORIbook Weddings with Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott, Shannen Says with Shannen Doherty, Real Housewive's of OC: Tamra's OC Wedding Special.

Preferred lighting vendor at Cafe Pinot.

Preferred lighting and sound vendor at Vibiana.

Preferred lighting, audio/visual and draping vendor for David Tutera

Preferred lighting and draping vendor for My Fair Wedding and David Tutera Unveiled

800-881-0738
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards