Amanda Prince Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Brit
10/18/2014

Amanda was absolutely wonderful! Her pictures are full of color and detail. When we first talked with Amanda, we told her how much we loved rock climbing. She suggested we take some engagement pictures rock climbing and they came out absolutely amazing! She knew the area well and even suggested we head to a local waterfall where we got some of our favorite pictures as a couple we have to date! We wanted to get married on a mountain top and Amanda took some of the most amazing pictures of us while capturing the scenery too. When it came to family pictures she helped place everyone (including helping support my grandmothers as they walked!) and keep everyone relaxed and happy. We were able to get all of the "posed" photos quickly and efficiently with beautiful backdrops and everyone looking at the camera and smiling. I've been a bridesmaid in a lot of weddings and have seen how horrible family photos can go, Amanda is the best photographer I have ever had. In addition to the family photos, we really wanted candid photos and lots of candid photos we received! Even the dance photos with flashing colorful lights in a dark room look absolutely perfect- no blurry scenes or stray bright spots from the colors. We could not be more happy with our photography, best money spent hands down. While this wedding for us was a destination wedding, we would recommend Amanda time and time again to any of our friends or family looking to marry in the Asheville area.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
768 Jackson Road, Fletcher, NC 28732
BLOG

Casual. Natural. Candid.

Amanda Prince Photography is passionate about providing you with best photography experience on your special day. We'll capture every detail and forever preserve your special moments. We aim to provide positive, stress-free, and supportive service in order to make your dream wedding come true.

Details
Style: Photojournalism
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
PROS I KNOW (169) View All 169 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)