AMANDA JULCA | Photographer

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We hired Amanda for our June 5, 2010, destination wedding in the U.S. Virgin Islands, and we couldn't have been more ecstatic when we saw the final images. They are SO gorgeous! (And I am a tough critic when it comes to photography.) Everyone who has seen them says the same thing: "these belong in a magazine!"

We selected Amanda because we loved her portfolio, her fee was reasonable, and she didn't put a time limit on shooting us during the day of the wedding. The last item was especially important, because we had events scheduled from 10:00am until past midnight-- at least 14 hours worth of shooting! I was a very detail-oriented bride, and planned an intense, four-hour portrait session around the island. Amanda really brought my vision to life, and added some of her own, too! It was truly even better than I pictured it in my head. We wanted to stay far away from cheesy, color-saturated tropical photographers, and Amanda's modern style was exactly what we were looking for.

Amanda worked the whole day with basically no breaks, despite the 100 degree temperatures and crazy humidity. She was totally pleasant and super easy to work with during the entire time. Because I booked her without meeting her in person first, it was such a happy surprise how awesome she turned out to be!

She was also very prompt and easy to work with after the ceremony, and we've enjoyed working with her on our albums, digital images, and prints. Her prices for these items are extremely reasonable given the amount of work she puts into each. She was also very responsive, both before and after the wedding. I inundated her with questions, ideas, and concerns before the wedding, and she always made sure to get back to me quickly.

I cannot say enough good things about Amanda and her work. Her photographs make me want to get married all over again so that I can do another photo shoot with her!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Miami, FL 33139
BLOG

For the modern BRIDE & GROOM seeking beautiful images to tell their lasting love story, AMANDA JULCA creates expressive, poetic imagery with the sense that everyone, everything, and every moment is relevant and worthy to be documented in meaningful images.

AMANDA JULCA is based in Miami, Florida and is available for worldwide ... read more

AMANDA JULCA is based in Miami, Florida and is available for worldwide coverage.

+/- read less