Amanda Berube Photography

Amanda Berube Photography

Modern | Whimsical | Stunning | Real

Columbus , GA | map
Style: Contemporary
Packages: Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Proof CD of A...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

We're so beyond excited that you may be considering us to photograph your gorgeous day!
Our organic photographic style is a gorgeous blend of whimsical tones matched perfectly with hints of modern beauty. Aside from our signature look, light natural glamor editing is always included; creating heirloom photographs you'll cherish forever... Long story short.. -We love Love, adore our brides & swoon over wedding details.

Congratulations again, and we cant wait to meet with you!

Where you can find us: Amanda Berube is an award winning wedding photographer out of Columbus, Georgia who has been published in Denim Grace Magazine, Lemonade & Lenses Magazine, Bridal Beauty Magazine, Huffington Post Weddings, Trendy Bride, Burnett's Boards and many more.

To keep up with our work & day-to-day happenings, check out any of the links below!

Web  -  Facebook  -  Instagram  -  Google  -  Twitter

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda was the one of the best vendors I hired for my wedding, She is attentive, responsive, sweet, and truly cares about what you want. She is willing to help in any way she can and she is so super sweet! She was 100% worth the money, in fact, I would have paid more, that is how great her service is. I haven't gotten my photos yet, just a first look. But from what I have seen, they are amazing! I just got married a few weeks ago, but like I said I couldn't be happier. I actually switched from Julie Hedges to Amanda and it was one of the best choices I made. I would 100% recommend her to everyone who wants any type of photos taken. I know my husband and I will only use her!

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
Services Used: Photography
Amanda Berube Photography is a wedding Photographer from Columbus, Georgia. We service weddings througout the local area, including Pine Mountain, Auburn Alabama, and surounding areas. Amanda Berube Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Columbus Georgia wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in Wedding and Engagement Photography
207-807-4755
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards