Amanda Berube Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When my husband and I started listing out the vendors we needed for our wedding, hands down, photography was our number one priority.
I interviewed a handful of photographers in my area (Columbus, GA) and Amanda was one of them. She showed up to our meeting with a book showcasing her work, talked about her style of shooting, and mentioned past clients by name (which was such a special touch, that yes she remembered the venue where she shot certain photos, but she gushed about the couple as well). She was professional and yet I also felt like I was meeting a good friend for coffee and catching up on life. Win win.
Amanda explained how she works, that she offers a 2nd shooter, and talked about her equipment. She even offered ideas for color combos and was so excited to talk details for a winter wedding.
I knew I found the right photographer.
On our wedding day, Amanda was a dream come true! She stayed calm and professional throughout the day, but without being stiff; we felt so comfortable with her. Not only that, she genuinely appeared to be having a good time. And since she had a good time, I feel like that rubbed off on everyone else too. It's obvious she loves what she does, and her talent speaks for itself.
Oh, and she showed up with a wooden hanger for my dress to use for the 'dress shot'! What a nice touch that I didn't even think about.
I'm thrilled my husband suggested we get a photo with her and her second shooter, Jess, because they were such an important part of our day!
We got our photos back 5 weeks from the date, an online gallery, and we'll be getting the USB in the mail soonish. Amanda posted a preview on her facebook page the day after our wedding...our family and friends went crazy for those photos! It was such a beautiful surprise for the day after.
I 100% recommend Amanda as a photographer!! She is incredibly talented, a romantic, calm & professional, and very friendly and easygoing. She was an absolute joy to work with!

Amanda Berube Photography responded with the following comments:

Katie, Thank you so so so much for your kind words! It was such an honor photographing your wedding and I hope to see and work wither family again :)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Columbus, GA
BLOG

Amanda is a fine art wedding & destination photographer located on the east coast,
with ties to Maine and Georgia.

Inspired by history, romance, film and scenery; Amanda uses an organic & documentary photographic style to capture genuine emotion and create gorgeous, honest and timeless imagery.

Amanda has been ... read more

with ties to Maine and Georgia.

Amanda has been feature & published in some of the most accredited wedding publications such as Style Me Pretty, Burnett's Board, Huffington Post Weddings, Trendy Bride and WeddingWire.

To keep up with our work & day-to-day happenings, check out any of the links below!
Web  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |  Google  |  Twitter

Amanda@AmandaBerube.com
www.AmandaBerube.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Amanda Berube is incredibly talented! She is creative, thoughtful, hardworking, and professional. She will skillfully capture all the details of your big day and your photos will be exquisite! I highly recommend the work of Amanda Berube Photography!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Amanda Berube Photography is a wedding Photographer from Columbus, Georgia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Atlanta, Georgia, Auburn, Alabama, and Portland, Maine. Amanda Berube Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Columbus Georgia wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in Wedding and Engagement Photography