Altmix Photography | Atlanta Wedding Photographers

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
03/06/2015

We could not be happier with our wedding pictures. Matt managed to make every body look great in every single picture. His journalistic style tells the story of the wedding beautifully without anything looking forced or fake. We ended up with over hundred incredible pictures!

Moreover, the pictures look so much more expensive that what we spent for them. Matt is a great value for money. Not only is he incredibly talented, he is also super easy to work with and flexible.

I would strongly recommend Matt to anyone looking for gorgeous, natural wedding pictures.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
884 Gilbert Street, Atlanta, GA 30316
BLOG

Featured wedding photographer Matt Altmix specializes in creative portraits & documentary coverage.

Hey guys, I’m Matt Altmix.

Really it feels a little bit funny writing about myself but here goes:

Having enjoyed photography as a hobby for years, I shot my first wedding in fall of 2007 and by spring of 2008 it became my full-time profession and obsession. I communicate best through images and my desire to share that with oth ers is what fuels me. Authentic beauty. My photography isn’t about perfection but trueness. When looking through my camera, I’m looking for that uniqueness that makes you different than any other couple out there- THAT is the story I’d like to tell. Love and be vulnerable! It’s such a joy to have had so many couples share these moments with me and I’d love to be there for you too.

If any of this resonates with you, then there is a good chance we’d work well together- let’s meet up! Hopefully you enjoy hanging out over coffee or a craft beer where we can get to know each other better and talk about your wedding. Heads up though, I might also want to tell you more about my wife Kate, and our daughter Evy- plus a bunch of other things like our church plant, biking, scotch, and most other things that get better with age.

For the most up to date information and images, please head over to my site: altmixphotography.com

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs