Altmix Photography | Atlanta Wedding Photographers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Matt turned around our photos in less than two weeks and our family and friends have given us so many compliments! He is so easy to work with and captured so many sweet moments from our wedding day. Even without a second shooter, he was able to really capture the day well for us, and our families are really happy with the mix of formal pictures and the more creative ones.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1005 Delaware Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30316
BLOG

Featured wedding photographer Matt Altmix specializes in creative portraits & documentary coverage.

Hey guys, I’m Matt Altmix.

Really it feels a little bit funny writing about myself but here goes:

Hey guys, I’m Matt Altmix.

Really it feels a little bit funny writing about myself but here goes:

Having enjoyed photography as a hobby for years, I shot my first wedding in fall of 2007 and by spring of 2008 it became my full-time profession and obsession. I communicate best through images and my desire to share that with others is what fuels me. Authentic beauty. My photography isn’t about perfection but trueness. When looking through my camera, I’m looking for that uniqueness that makes you different than any other couple out there- THAT is the story I’d like to tell. Love and be vulnerable! It’s such a joy to have had so many couples share these moments with me and I’d love to be there for you too.

If any of this resonates with you, then there is a good chance we’d work well together- let’s meet up! Hopefully you enjoy hanging out over coffee or a craft beer where we can get to know each other better and talk about your wedding. Heads up though, I might also want to tell you more about my wife Kate, and our daughter Evy- plus a bunch of other things like our church plant, biking, scotch, and most other things that get better with age.

For the most up to date information and images, please head over to my site: altmixphotography.com

+/- read less