Altmix Photography | Atlanta Wedding Photographers

Altmix Photography | Atlanta Wedding Photographers

Featured wedding photographer Matt Altmix specializes in creative portraits & documentary coverage.

884 Gilbert Street
Atlanta, GA 30316 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, ...

About Us

Hey guys, I’m Matt Altmix.

Really it feels a little bit funny writing about myself but here goes:

Having enjoyed photography as a hobby for years, I shot my first wedding in fall of 2007 and by spring of 2008 it became my full-time profession and obsession. I communicate best through images and my desire to share that with others is what fuels me. Authentic beauty. My photography isn’t about perfection but trueness. When looking through my camera, I’m looking for that uniqueness that makes you different than any other couple out there- THAT is the story I’d like to tell. Love and be vulnerable! It’s such a joy to have had so many couples share these moments with me and I’d love to be there for you too.

If any of this resonates with you, then there is a good chance we’d work well together- let’s meet up! Hopefully you enjoy hanging out over coffee or a craft beer where we can get to know each other better and talk about your wedding. Heads up though, I might also want to tell you more about my wife Kate, and our daughter Evy- plus a bunch of other things like our church plant, biking, scotch, and most other things that get better with age.

For the most up to date information and images, please head over to my site: altmixphotography.com

404-432-1442
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards