Alternative Wedding Services

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My fiance and I are far from traditionalists, and we didn't want our ceremony to be religious-leaning at all. We wanted something to simply reflect who we are and why we are together. Which is pretty hard to find in Texas, even in an area like Dallas. So we were so relieved when we finally met with Ari and she turned out to be so awesome. She gave us a huge amount of feedback and worked with us to figure out what would be perfect for our ceremony. She let us tweak the pre-written wording and create something unique to us. She was hilarious, and made every part of it easy and enjoyable, and I wound up being much less nervous about it all than I thought I would be. She's fantastic, and I would very highly recommend her to couples looking for an alternative officiant.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Allen, TX 75002

Your Wedding Your Way

Rev. Ari and Rev. Khrymsun are non-denominational/interfaith officiants providing customized wedding ceremonies that reflect the couple’s personalities and beliefs. Their specialty is combining cultural and/or faith traditions as well as incorporating unique and distinctive ritual elements to create a truly personalized and meaningful ceremony. If you think you can’t have the wedding ceremony of your dreams, whether you are looking for a more traditional service, or one that is "outside of the box", come to Alternative Wedding Services. Dare to have, Your Wedding Your Way. Flexible, open-minded and affordable.

Ceremony types include:

Traditional (Denominational or Non-denominational)

Non-traditional (Progressive, New Age, Spiritual, Native American, Humanist, etc.)

Multi-cultural/Inter-faith/Inter-racial

Same-sex Ceremonies

Engagement Ceremonies (Betrothals)

Handfastings

Medieval/Renaissance

Commitment Ceremonies

Civil Ceremonies

Elopements

Other services include vow renewals, mother (pregnancy) blessings, baby blessings/namings, memorial services, and house blessings.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 1997
Employees: 4
Accepts: Cash, Paypal, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
Alternative Wedding Services is a wonderful choice for brides and grooms of any denomination. Arianna automatically makes my clients feel comfortable and at ease with the very personal and important details of the ceremony. She also is well versed in world cultures and has given me ceremony ideas that I have passed along to other brides. I highly recommend Alternative Wedding Services and recommend them to all of my clients looking for wedding officiants.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)