Alta Fleura

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Carol
02/22/2015

Alt was wonderful to work with. She provided a very detailed consultation and was very patient with me when I really didn't know what I was looking for when it came to a few of the details!

She was super flexible with certain small details that I wanted and provided exactly what I hoped for on my wedding day. Our arrangements were beautiful!

Carol Baston Hall

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Valrico, FL 33594

Alta Fleura is a High Style Floral Company that specializes in creating beautiful floral designs exclusively for Weddings, Special Events, and Corporate Functions.

Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Sweet 16s
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Alta Fleura is a wedding florist from The Tampa Bay Area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Brandon, Plant City, and Ruskin. Alta Fleura is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the Tampa Bay Area wedding industry for 35 years. We specialize in Custom Bridal Bouquets, Corsages, Boutonnières, Ceremony and Reception arrangements