Alred Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Shelli and her assistant Allison were amazing! They are both calm in chaos! I hired Shelli for a custom package--design and day of coordination. From the very first meeting, Shelli provided me with great design ideas, perfect vendor recommendations, and great service. Shelli was always available to answer my questions and provide guidance in the weeks before the wedding. She was willing to help with my DIY projects and take anything off my hands. At the rehearsal Shelli and Allison were able to direct my wedding party (even though they were excited and very chatty!). Day of--both were lifesavers! I would highly recommend Alred Wedding Consultants to anyone getting married!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
St. Louis, MO 63304

Planning and Design

Alred Weddings Planning and Design is a full service wedding consulting firm that specializes in designing weddings around your style, budget, and personality. In every thank you letter we receive, the same thing is said over and over again..."Your calming personality and eye for detail made us feel at ease on our wedding day"

We have ... read more

We have been in business since 2003 and experience is crutial. We have planned hundreds of weddings and have the knowledge of how to throw the best party for you, your friends and family!  Call us for a no obligation consultation so we can hear what you are dreaming of for your wedding day.

We have experience in Orthodox, Christian, Jewish, Hindu and multi-cultural weddings.

www.alredweddings.com