Alpine Country Club

Alpine Country Club

Your happiness is our priority.

251 Pippin Orchard Road
Cranston, RI 02921 | map
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 270
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

The path to forever begins at the Alpine Country Club, where a picture perfect Rhode Island wedding awaits you.  The Alpine Country Club is one of the most professional and highly recognized country clubs in Southern New England.  Only twenty minutes from Providence, we are the ideal location for those who want to enjoy the serenity of our lush golf course and grounds.

At the Alpine, we focus on custom-made service for functions of all types and sizes.  Our highly experienced wedding specialist will ensure that your vision is executed with the utmost attention to detail.  Our staff is more than willing to accommodate your guests' needs, and you and your bridal party will be well taken care of by our seasoned Banquet Manager.  The menus are sure to satisfy any palate, and the view is sure to create the perfect background to any gathering.

The Alpine is known for its exquisite charm and service, while also delivering an exclusive wedding experience.  We are honored to have been voted the Best of RI Statewide Wedding Reception Venue for 2012, 2013 and 2014.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The alpine country club is a wonderful place to have your wedding reception. First of all, the ballroom is breathtaking. When I walked into the ballroom on my wedding day , it felt like a fairytale. The food is amazing and you get top notch service. The room for the cocktail hour is very spacious, and has a good amount of seating. The grounds to take pictures are beautiful. Most importantly, the staff are so great. Liane was so helpful. She answered my emails within minutes. She made us feel as if we were her only wedding. The day of the wedding we did not have to worry about a single thing. Liane, nick, and mike took care of everything including bustling my dress! Several of my guests commented on how great the food was, and the exceptional service they received. I would recommend anyone looking for a wedding venue to check out the alpine country club.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Alpine Country Club is a wedding venue from Rhode Island. We service weddings througout the local area, including Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. Alpine Country Club is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Rhode Island wedding industry for over 50 years. We specialize in Wedding Receptions
401-943-2670
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards