Aloha Productions Luau Inc

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!! Great service, very flexible, and you will definitely get what you pay for. People still ask about the food that we had at our wedding. They enjoyed the coconut shrimp, the Hawaiian Chicken, the Caribbean chicken, and the fried rice. Rachel will forever be on my vendor list, she is the BEST in town. I was able to contact her at any hours, and she answered any questions I had. She made my day very stress free.

Services Used: Catering, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
3592 Aloma Ave Suite 2, Winter Park, FL 32792

Aloha Productions Luau Inc,  full service catering and event productions company that specializes in custom event creation. Our event team can handle every aspect of your party, including rental needs, location selection, full & day of coordination,  center pieces, floral, invitations, video & photagraphy, linen, DJ, Lighting and event ... read more

Aloha Productions Luau Inc,  full service catering and event productions company that specializes in custom event creation. Our event team can handle every aspect of your party, including rental needs, location selection, full & day of coordination,  center pieces, floral, invitations, video & photagraphy, linen, DJ, Lighting and event design.

Rest assured your food will taste as fabulous as it looks, from preperation to presentaion, we take pride in providing unique hors d ' oeuvres, buffets and complete formal sit down meals.

+/- read less
Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations