Almost Heaven Resort & Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This venue (wedding in the sky) was absolutely amazing. The staff is very knowledgeable and ready to assist with anything you might need. If you have questions DO NOT be afraid to ask. I can say that when I arrived to the venue, I felt like I had known the staff for years! They knew exactly how to react and respond to every emotion and or situation! I was totally amazed by everything ... absolutely beautiful, professional, yet you felt like you were home. You are the most important thing at that moment and they let you know it. I am so thankful I went with this venue!! Very grateful!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
3724 East Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738

The Most Beautiful Mountaintop Locations in the Smokies!

Almost Heaven Resort & Weddings is Gatlinburg Tennessee's premier wedding & honeymoon location.  Our award winning 130 acre mountain top resort is sought after for its breathtaking views, ceremony locations and unique reception pavilions overlooking the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.  We have professional wedding planners, photographers, floral design, catering, cakes,  DJs and much more.  Our rustic log Chapel by the Stream just minutes from downtown Gatlinburg offers romantic, intimate ceremonies with up to 25 guests.
We offer custom and all inclusive Wedding and Reception packages that will make your dream wedding stress free!  We can provide everything you need.  If you can dream it, we can make it possible!

+/- read less