Allyson James

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have worked with alot of brides as well as now being one. I have never had the service I have had with Allyson James. The things I had to choose from the help was as if I was in a store with a personal shopper. I felt as if I was her only customer. I will reccomend her to all my friends and family that I know are wanting a wedding or any other venues that can use her kind of service and services. I am normally not one who takes the time to rate or comment a company but this service was that extrodinary.

Michelle-Oregon

Allyson James responded with the following comments:

Thank you Michelle, it was a pleasure having you as a customer and we appreciate your kind words. Allyson

Services Used: Jewelry
LOCATION
2431 Ave A, White City, OR

As a young girl I used to plaster the walls of my bedroom not with pages from Tiger Beat but with those of Brides Magazine. Back then weddings were not as hugely popular as they are today. That didn’t stop me from being a little obsessed by anything and everything having to do with weddings. I was consumed by dreams of lavish décor, music, din ner, the cake, dancing into the night and of course getting to be princess for a day! All grown up, my love of weddings has never left and I have always enjoyed helping brides and grooms find fresh new ideas and products to create a unique beautiful celebration. Until now there always seemed to be something missing. Hopefully we have found it for you here…

Allyson James is the first of its kind: A highly edited shop curated to appeal to the modern woman and bride who attend events and want something beautiful, different, fabulous! We work with artists and designers to bring you the very best in new wedding embellishments, from handcrafted jewelry and accessories to exclusive gifts and heirloom pieces that will be treasured long after your wedding or event is over. Inside our boutique, browse each category and discover treasures from around the world, We carry high end luxury pieces as well as affordable bridal and bridesmaid jewelry. Please learn more about Allyson James talented artists and their unique offerings by visiting our website.  We're purposefully small, warmly personal, and all about you and making your wedding or event truly special.

I believe in happily ever after and I warmly congratulate you on your new life.

Allyson Marcelle James
Founder, Allyson James

My team and I value your business and look forward to earning your trust!

Details
Jewelry: Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories