Alliance Video Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We used Alliance Video for our Wedding on March 31st, 2012. Videography was the one thing I was unsure about throughout the entire planning process- I kept trying to assure myself photography and a photo booth would be enough to capture all the great moments throughout the night. But the week before my wedding I caved and called Alliance Video. Luckily they were able to do it on such short notice. Tom was great from beginning to end. He showed up early and stayed until the very end (Which was great because our photographers left about an hour before it ended) I barely noticed him all night yet when we watched our video he was right in the middle of all the action. Great dance floor video and captured so much that was happening off the dance floor.

During my planning process, I was told numerous times the day goes by so fast and now I know I know it's true. The day flies by and it is so nice to be able to relive it now that we have the video. Seeing all of our family and friends having a great time was such an awesome feeling.

The video quality was great, audio was perfect and again he didn’t miss a thing! I highly recommend Alliance Video not just for the quality of their product but their customer service and turnaround time.

Future Brides- Videography is well worth the money. Make room in your budgets. Instead of chair covers or up lighting- spend your money on something you get to keep forever! That was our theory and we are so glad we did.

Alliance Video Productions responded with the following comments:

Shaina, you are so sweet! Thank you for your very kind review! We loved filming your and Tommy's wedding! It was very nice of you to offer advise to other couples who may be in your situation. I'm glad we were available and able to customize the perfect package for you. Thank you again for taking the time to express your feelings and choosing Alliance Video. We wish you all the best!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Tabernacle, NJ 08088
BLOG

"Exceeding Expectations"

Exceeding Expectations for over 16 years.  Alliance Video Productions features the original and popular Honeymoon Highlight. While you are enjoying your honeymoon, we are creating an amazing highlight of your wedding day so you can relive the experience right away.  As your honeymoon is winding down, we give you something extra special to look forward to. By the end of the week, we will upload your Honeymoon Highlight to your Facebook wall and our blog so you, your family and friends can enjoy reliving your wonderful day.  Your Honeymoon Highlight is included with all of our Premium Packages.  View our blog to see what you don't want to miss.

Our company was created to provide brides, groom and their families with video that captures the unique story of their wedding.  A video that reflects the love shared with everyone at your wedding. Because we are a full time studio with a talented group of videographers, we can get your wedding video back to you in half the time as anyone else. But, we still take our time to create a beautifully crafted and unique documentation of the day.  We capture rare first looks, hidden moments and all the details you have taken months and months to create.

We look forward to the opportunity in working with you!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Videography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Graduations
Established: 1993
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Alliance Video Productions is a wedding Videographer from South Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, New Jersey, and Jersey Shore. Alliance Video Productions is a professional wedding Videographer that has been part of the Delaware Valley wedding industry for 16 years. We specialize in creative story-telling of your wonderful day