All Wrapped Up

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had the pleasure of working with, All Wrapped Up, for my wedding this year and all I can say is I am glad that I did. We used the black chair covers w/gold sashes and I was blown away at how wonderful everything looked when I first peaked into our room at the reception hall. We received many compliments on how different and elegant the black chair covers looked. Not only was the job beautiful and well done, but working with All Wrapped Up was a breeze. Lisa, got back to me within the same day of needing help on things. She took the time to send samples, so that I could see them in person. (being that I was planning my wedding from out of state) To "wrap it all up" I would recommend this vendor to anyone planning an event, that needs that extra touch of detail. By far one of my best choices during the wedding planning process. -Melissa (bride 6-24-11)

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
4881 Southpointe, Monroe, MI 48161

All Wrapped Up offers high quality chair covers and more at a price you can afford. We now offer the banquet chair covers in white, ivory and black, Pillow case covers in silver, black and champagne. Spandex stretch covers in white and black. We focus on high-quality service and customer satisfaction. We also offer card box and favor bars for y our special event. Visit our website www.allwrappeduprentals.com or like us on facebook.

Details