All Seasons Weddings

All Seasons Weddings

Favorite
Serving Toronto & GTA, Montreal, Ottawa, Hamilton, Quebec, Alberta, Nova Scotia, Niagara Falls , ON
800.545.3681   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

“I want to give a huge shout out to All Seasons Weddings, particularly Robb and Kathleen, for their magnificent attempt to make a dying man’s wish come true. I am a clinical social worker in a Critical Care Unit. For weeks, I had worked with two lovely gentleman who had been friends since they were eight years old. In their twenties, they decided to live together and became a couple, despite the fact that this was a challenge. One of the partners became critically ill upon their forty fourth year of living together. Their wish as a couple had been to be married upon being together fifty years. They regretted that they would never be married. I had no idea how to make this work but contacted All Seasons Weddings, who graciously offered an officiant to us for that very evening, given the timeliness required. This couple had a “ceremony of marriage” in our Critical Care Unit. Not only that, but they tried valiantly the next day to help secure a marriage license, which regrettably did not come through. My patient has passed- but his partner will always remember the professionalism, generosity, and caring approach of All Seasons Wedding, as will I! My thanks and kudos to them, and also their generosity in doing this pro bono!”

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION

Your Personalized Wedding Ceremony - Your Way - Your Location

Your non-denominational or spiritual wedding ceremony and vows reflect the uniqueness of your relationship, and capture the celebration of your love, which has brought you to this memorable moment in your lives.

Whether you want a traditional or a contemporary ceremony, we can make your day a truly wonderful experience. Your wedding will be unique, personalized and to your complete satisfaction. We serve all cultural communities .

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Christenings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
Established: 1997
Employees: 12
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Mastercard, Visa
All Seasons Weddings is a wedding company from Ontario . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Ontario , Quebec , and Alberta. All Seasons Weddings is a professional wedding company that has been part of the Ontario wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in wedding officiants