All Saints Chapel

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had the most wonderful time last night for my daughter's wedding! This venue is absolutely beautiful and exactly what we were looking for! Everything turned out to perfection due to the AMAZING help of Diane!! I cannot say thank you enough for all you did to make my daughter's special day PERFECTION .... it simply would not have been so perfect without all you did for us! Diane went WAY above and beyond anything I could have asked for....THANK YOU!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
Raleigh, NC 27601

For more than a century, All Saints Chapel has been an integral part of downtown Raleigh’s charm and history. Built in 1875, All Saints has had a long and storied history, beginning as the chapel for the congregation at The Church of the Good Shepherd at the corner of Hillsborough and McDowell streets.

Empire Properties saved ... read more

Empire Properties saved the chapel from demolition in 2006, carefully moving it six blocks east to its new location on South East Street. A preservation team at Empire then spent the next two years painstakingly restoring the chapel to its original glory.

All Saints is now available for weddings, receptions, parties, meetings and special events.

If you’d like to see inside, the chapel is open every Tuesday from 4:30 to 6:00pm.

For more information, please contact:

Mollyann Russell

919.459.3212

allsaintschapel@empire1792.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
ENDORSEMENTS (17)
All Saints Chapel is a great venue to tie the knot or have a reception and The Stockroom has a more industrial feel to it. We have shot at these venues multiple times and love to work with their staff. Always excited to return!
PROS I KNOW (116) View All 116 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
All Saints Chapel is a wedding venue from Raleigh, NC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Raleigh, North Carolina, and NC. All Saints Chapel is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Downtown Raleigh wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in weddings, ceremonies, and receptions