All Brides Beautiful

All Brides Beautiful

A Full Service Bridal Salon

219 N. Main St.
Hudson, OH 44236 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, V...
About Us

All Brides Beautiful marries smart service with beautiful gowns. Knowledgeable staff can assess a bride-to-be’s body architecture and assist in finding the perfect wedding gown for your special day.  We pay careful attention to all the details surrounding the purchase of your stunning gown, including accessorizing for the complete vision of your dreams!
Every bride will be pampered with exceptionally friendly service, attention to details, and expert on-site alterations ~ all in the comfortable, private dressing rooms of our charming, full-service salon.

We offer a stylish selection of accessories, along with chic, wear-again bridesmaid dresses for the savvy bride. Exclusive designer gowns of the finest silks and laces, along with personalized attention have proven to be an award winning combination!

We are a single traditional store specializing in service and solutions, providing indulgences for your special occasion.
We invite you to visit us. You'll find us worth the trip!

All Brides Beautiful offers:

·         - Exclusive, couture designer bridal fashions

·         - Elegant silk, lace, embroidered, and beaded wedding gowns

·         - Destination gowns

·         - Bridesmaid, Cotillion, Graduation, Communion and Flower Girl dresses

·         - Exquisite accessories, including veils, jewelry and tiaras

·         - Professional on-site alterations by our highly experienced alterationists

·         - Private fitting rooms for personal customer service

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

As a beach bride, I was shopping bridesmaid styles. Regardless, I feel I received full bridal treatment from everybody in this shop. I was thrilled to be able to shop locally, and recommend ABB to anybody in the Hudson area. There was a small misunderstanding with the sash I had added to my dress, but it was corrected quickly. Thanks Fran, Kim, Kim, and Bobbie.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Profile Picture
Private User
Endorsements
All Brides Beautiful is an amazing dress shop in a wonderful location in downtown Hudson. The shop and the staff are welcoming and it is an excellent shop to find designer dresses. You can make a whole afternoon of dress shopping and lunch in beautiful. Hudson too!
Associations I Belong to
All Brides Beautiful is a wedding gown salon from Hudson, OH. We service weddings througout the local area, including Cleveland, Akron, and Pittsburgh. All Brides Beautiful is a professional wedding dress boutique that has been part of the northeast Ohio wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in wedding gown sales, alterations & bridal accessories
330-655-1339
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards