All Brides Beautiful

330.655.1339   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Profile Picture
1 Review

Bobbie and her staff were absolutely amazing! From day one i fell in love with All Brides Beautiful's boutique, and the attentiveness from everyone there was incredible! I purchased all my bridal accessories there as well and Bobbie even hand crafted parts of my mothers veil so i could wear it on my wedding day! I can't even begin to describe the incredible experience i had and on the day i picked up my wedding gown, my mom and i were so sad because we knew that was the last time we would be there. I would definitely recommend this wedding boutique to everyone and if you are a bride, i promise you will have a stress free environment where you bridal gown will be taken care of and Bobbie will make sure you are a happy bride and your dress will be perfect the day you take it home!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
219 N. Main St., Hudson, OH 44236

A Full Service Bridal Salon

All Brides Beautiful marries

... read more

All Brides Beautiful marries smart service with beautiful gowns. Knowledgeable staff can assess a bride-to-be’s body architecture and assist in finding the perfect wedding gown for your special day.  We pay careful attention to all the details surrounding the purchase of your stunning gown, including accessorizing for the complete vision of your dreams!
Every bride will be pampered with exceptionally friendly service, attention to details, and expert on-site alterations ~ all in the comfortable, private dressing rooms of our charming, full-service salon.
We offer a stylish selection of accessories, along with chic, wear-again bridesmaid dresses for the savvy bride. Exclusive designer gowns of the finest silks and laces, along with personalized attention have proven to be an award winning combination!

We are a single traditional store specializing in service and solutions, providing indulgences for your special occasion.
We invite you to visit us. You'll find us worth the trip!

All Brides Beautiful offers:

·         - Exclusive, couture designer bridal fashions

·         - Elegant silk, lace, embroidered, and beaded wedding gowns

·         - Destination gowns

·         - Mothers, Bridesmaid, Cotillion, Graduation, Communion and Flower Girl dresses

·         - Exquisite accessories, including veils, jewelry and tiaras

·         - Professional on-site alterations by our highly experienced alterationists

·         - Private fitting rooms for personal customer service

+/- read less
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Graduations, Proms
Established: 2002
Employees: 6
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
All Brides Beautiful is an amazing dress shop in a wonderful location in downtown Hudson. The shop and the staff are welcoming and it is an excellent shop to find designer dresses. You can make a whole afternoon of dress shopping and lunch in beautiful. Hudson too!
All Brides Beautiful is a wedding gown salon from Hudson, OH. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Cleveland, Akron, and Pittsburgh. All Brides Beautiful is a professional wedding dress boutique that has been part of the northeast Ohio wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in wedding gown sales, alterations & bridal accessories