Alfred Angelo

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

I found my dream dress at Alfred Angelo during my first visit. My sales associate was wonderful in selecting gowns for me to try on as well as finding the gown I originally saw online a few years ago. The store was also amazing in helping me afford the dress within my tight budget. I look forward to working with them for alterations and accessories, as well as finding bridesmaids dresses.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
Cheers Productions, M-4 Bairoa Avenue, Caguas, PR 00726
BLOG

Alfred Angelo is one of the most trusted designers of wedding attire.  For more than 75 years our family-run design house has had the pleasure of dressing hundreds of thousands of brides from all over the world.  We hope you will become an Alfred Angelo bride and join our great legacy.  Our bridal gowns are available in sizes 0 to 26 with the o ption to choose your color, length and train.  Our popular bridesmaid dresses are available in sizes 0 to 30 to fit your entire bridal party affordably in over 50 of your favorite shades.  Plus, we offer matching junior bridesmaid and maternity maids  so everyone can join the party.  Visit one of our Alfred Angelo Signature Stores or over 1,000 Partner Stores nationwide and we will help you create your Happily Ever After!

Find a local event at an Alfred Angelo Signature or Partner Store near you! http://www.alfredangelo.com/events/events.aspx

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils