Alexander's of Annapolis

Value
3.4
Flexibility
3.9

I just got married on June 13 and went to many other salons in Annapolis for hair trails and even tried companies that will come to you and none of them were working out. I was leaving from the other salons so frustrated and thinking this is all I get for $$$...you have got to be kidding me. I finally gave Alexander's a try and so happy I did. They set up an appointment with Danielle and she is the only one that took her time with me and I believe she truly cares about her clients and wants to make them happy. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't find her. If your looking for a stylist for your special day or anything I would reach out to her....she is the best:)

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
2307 B Forest Drive, Annapolis, MD 21401

Alexanders of Annapolis is an upscale, friendly, Salon and Day Spa.  This year we were voted BEST Salon on the Bay by the readers of the Bay Weekly paper.  We are very proud of this title and we feel honored.  And not only did we win Best Salon we also won Best massage by Particia ...  The goal for each of us at Alexander's Salon is to achieve execellence in our work and one hundred percent client satisfaction.  Alexander takes great personal pride, along with his family and staff in creating an atmosphere of balance and harmony.  Please join a long list of beautiful people who are our clients for a great experience at our Salon and Day Spa.  We offer state of the art Skin , Hair and Body treatments and our staff are internationally trained.

+/- read less