Alex Gilliard Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
frogC777
2+ years ago

Alex did a great job from start to finish! He also did my mom's wedding and through out both he was very professional and helpful. Beautiful pictures! I would highly reccommend him to anyone!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Wauchula, FL 33873
BLOG

Thanks for stopping by and considering me to capture your most precious and cherished memories of your life. My Name is Alex Gilliard and my Passion is Photography!  I’m not your average wedding photographer! I am 100% self taught and have been been in business professionally since 2006.  My style is based off of photojournalist style but I really have my own unique style and attitude which I feel sets me apart from other photographers, and can only be described by my images.  All photographs taken are captured with Canon Professional grade digital equipment.   I have the equipment and knowledge to handle all types of challenging shooting situations...Be it indoors or outdoors, Nighttime or Daytime, Rain or Shine.  Thanks again for stopping by if you have any questions please feel free to call me at 863-781-4817.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: High-Res
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Prints
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)